BEASTARS - Vol. 17 Ch. 149 - The Second Coming of the White Fox

Dex-chan lover
Legosi turned Albino!

I was hoping for some evil twist where Melon followed, murdered Paru, and left the remains at the bedside. But I suppose that's too brutal even for this manga.

Double-page supporter
@ampnaman I'd say that the best term is leucistic, since he wasn't born albino and I'm sure he retains some kind of pigment in other areas in his body.

Dex-chan lover
I hope that in the next chapter it will be Legosi serving knuckle sandwich instead of him eating lead again.

Dex-chan lover
Propose before boss battle?
Someone doesn't know what a death flag is...
Thank for the chapter

Even though it was a fakeout, I like that it managed to not feel cheap and actually used it to explore how Legosi would react; Haru really is his entire life and passion and he'd have no reason to go on without her. Also, stray observations:

There are tanukis in this world?
I'd be totally okay if Legosi just beat Meron's face unceremoniously unlike with Riz

Cool. Why is he there though, his nose wasn't working a second ago and now its a mega-melon-tracker?

Aggregator gang
@Riger We knew past chapter that he totally smelled a male that was on her but couldn’t determine the species. He was probably too hyped up on the kopi luwak and distracted in general that he wasn’t able to take a moment to consider that the unknown male was a hybrid, let alone Melon.

Dex-chan lover
@Loksel
Why are you trying to make scent memory sound like a conscious ability? Its more like scanning a barcode and the computer (your brain) brings up the data for you without conscious thought.
The kopi luwak also increased his predatory aspects, which scent is a major part of. So if that mattered, his nose would have been MORE important, not less.

.....so dumb. why did she carry the bottle all the way to the futon. ugh. and then just imagining the misery their future kids would go through but Legosi still wants them. idk, maybe they can just adopt.

Dex-chan lover
Author is a fucken' troll. Probably based this scene on the intro of the anime series.

hah. knew it. hah. hahah.
ThankGodHaruIsdoingjustfine
Also, White Legosi? cool !

Users who are viewing this thread