BEASTARS - Vol. 17 Ch. 151

why post 151 before 150
same with Iruma, getting real tired of that shit

Double-page supporter
Thought I had just skipped to the end of a small batch of chapters initially, sad to see it is just a skip chapter. Seems to be happening more in a few manga I follow lately.

heres a low quality edition of chapter 150

http://boards.4channel.org/a/thread/195026482/beastars-150-translation-rest-in-peace-charcoaled

Group Leader
Someone posted on 4chan that scanlations have been delayed for over a week now because of California fires, seems a legit reason

Dex-chan lover
@jincole Do you have the images from there saved? The thumbnails are still there, but when I try to enlarge, the original image files are no longer available, or at least that's what the web says.

Dex-chan lover
Guns existing, particularly in the shapes they do here still makes me laugh.

Dex-chan lover
It's so funny how the news think Legosi's in his 30s when he's literally 18. He must be his world's version of Jotaro.

Power Uploader
It's because Legosi is huge and his white fur makes him look older.

Group Leader
¿Por qué coño no hay normas para los scans? No es normal que se permita el "robo" de un manga cuando hay otro scan que lo trabaja de forma activa y que ha trabajado 151 putos capítulos, debería haber un mínimo de respeto entre scans.

@esaiji @kuma @mase_aga @TrueGoddessReincarnation @Akiyama
idk if anyone who commented about this will see this, but i'm very sorry if it seemed like i sniped (i think that's the right terminology, i've never done translating before) this chapter. i only did it because the usual group was in limbo for 2 weeks, and i had no idea when they were going to release ch 150 and 151. so i translated and typesetted 151 on my own for anons on /a/ since 150 was already translated just not typesetted yet and i assumed most of the thread anons had already read it. i didn't think that HCS would have theirs uploaded literally hours after mine. i'm sorry. i just wanted to help. i didn't mean to snipe or steal or ruin anything. i don't plan to become a competitor or anything, it really was because i didn't think HCS would be active for a while.

Users who are viewing this thread