BEASTARS - Vol. 18 Ch. 156 - Though the Time Bomb Was Quietly Ticking Away

Dex-chan lover
The absolute state of the Shishigumi.
Melon's plot armor is something else, he makes everyone IQ drop by at least 30 points whenever they're around him. Just how hard can it be to shoot him? Or even just take a bite out of him? It's hard to get invested when you just know Melon will keep getting away with it.

damn, their clothing on the day of depravity is giving me a serious kenshi vibe.

Dex-chan lover
In a world were blood is flammable, i am astonished with the lack of explosions.

Bunch of pussies not lions...
Melon's plot armor is something else, he makes everyone IQ drop by at least 30 points whenever they're around him. Just how hard can it be to shoot him? Or even just take a bite out of him? It's hard to get invested when you just know Melon will keep getting away with it.
I agree

Group Leader
good hustle, translation shows promise. You're almost there, I really think so, but you gotta look a little more at the intent of the lines and the cultural contexts, and then finding the right phrasing to impart all that in English. You're real close, you mostly followed the meaning, but you gotta work the script just a little more until everything comes through naturally on the other end. I believe in you!

1 credit page like that is all that you need to prevent another drama.

Unfortunately apparently for some people scanlation is all about clout that they even feel the need to make themselves champions of justice by avoiding the fact that they legit just sniped (against a group that had been keeping up from the series' very start, no less, regardless of upload gaps that are out of their control) and then point their fingers to profit makers. Classic whataboutism.

Anyway thanks for the upload and I hope you can work it out with HCS.

That was some crazy stunt... though tbh I'm kinda starting to feel like Melon's bullshit is kinda getting dragged on.

Fed-Kun's army
The other gangs look really cool and I always love the worldbuilding beastars has.
Quite interesting that the Inarigumi seems to be a female-only group.

Dex-chan lover
Oh god, he can't be alive after bleeding that much right? I really wonder if the shishigumi will end up fleeing the back alley market or something. Melon is absolutely insane, surely they won't stick around after he's murdered one of their own right?

Double-page supporter
Melon is a freaking psycho... I certainly hope Louis will avenge ol' Dolph.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah I agree with the rest, it's not like Melon is some kind of superbeast. He's just a bit agile, but nothing a literal pack of lions WITH GUNS can't handle

Oh-no. Legsoi will full pissed. Or Louis. If Gouhin inform Legsoi. He will catch him.

Users who are viewing this thread