BEASTARS - Vol. 18 Ch. 156 - Though the Time Bomb Was Quietly Ticking Away

@Bazteki HCS replied to me today letting me know that their typesetter's computer has been broken the whole time but will be getting fixed soon, and they said they'll have their chapters done by sunday. as for TL groups getting discouraged, i'm told by the people from the r/beastars discord who "sniped" that they've spoken with HCS and they said they're okay with it, and understand delays mean impatient people (like myself, lmao) are going to end up "sniping" it. so it should be fine! regardless, it seems like they'll be back on their regular release schedule soon, so there should be no need to worry about snipes and the like in the future.

Fed-Kun's army
Did shitheel literally just kill Dolph. Man I'm fucking sick of melon now, Legosi needs to break all of his limbs and be done with him already. Can't wait to see the end of this arc.

Dex-chan lover
How does Paru do it? In every five chapters, there’s guaranteed to be at least one ‘Holy shit! Did that just happen!?’ moment.

Power Uploader
@Tikibo Melon is the counterpoint to Legosi. His reflection in the mirror, the person he doesn't want to be but whose existence he can't deny.

Only by defeating that part of him, or accepting it, can he grow to be a real Beastar and be the bridge between Herbivores, Carnivores AND Hybrids.

Fed-Kun's army
@kirin-kun I agree 100% with your analysis, it's rather obvious why author created him. But this whole arc is a mess and the very idea which Melon represents gets pushed back and feels forced more and more.

@Manuel8123

The meat once a month might change now though, since Melon found food he wants to eat for once.

And note, Melon plans on dying after finding that taste. So why would he bother with the back alley politics?

The Lions were going to lose the Back Alley, and probably their lives after. Melon did what was necessary to keep the Alley and the rest of the Lions alive. It wasn't cheap, but that was the cost that needed to be paid.

Melon did the right thing for the group.

Users who are viewing this thread