BEASTARS - Vol. 18 Ch. 158 - An Unheard-of Word

>yes, take responsibility for each other for the rest of your lives - those were basically marriage vows lol

@tailor31415 ship it.

Double-page supporter
Soooooo is this an official out of closet reveal that Legosi wants the Deer D? Also ROLL TITLE SEQUENCE!

Aggregator gang
I bet the next chapter starts with those guys freaking out after seeing Legosi, thinking he is gonna eat them

Dex-chan lover
family-guy-movie-titles.png

Dex-chan lover
I hope there can be multiple Beastars at the same time and Juno can get to be one too. A person can't do much alone.

@Manuel8123 I don't understand the shippers and never will. I don't see any romantic element between them. Legoshi just wants Louis and him to be comrades. We all know Legoshi is crazy for Haru. Shippers just twist everything into romance and that is why I hate them.

Double-page supporter
@miyako19
It's the way Legosi worded it. I don't ship it, but even I can tell why people are shipping Legosi and Louis

Dex-chan lover
GASP Legosi is following his grandpa's foot steps. Beastars
Who came up with the idea that there is only one??
Many thanks

@miyako19 I think this is a retcon, I know for certain a previous chapter made mention of there being multiple Beastars at a time with the most important being the "Sublime Beastar".

Group Leader
@Trips it's not a retcon. The "sublime Beastar" is heavily implied to be a position for a single person. The fact they could be BeastarS together is something "unheard-of", just like the title of the chapter says.

The "junior" Beastar, at this point, is no more than a social standing. No wonder that idea is fading out from the manga, as we are introduced to the "Sublime Beastar".

Group Leader
What is up with the fires?

On pages 6, 15, & 17 things are on fire and none of it looks like it's "contained".

On page 6 something is shown to be on fire behind a counter, then in a later panel there's what appears to be a stall counter-top on fire. Pages 15 & 17 both depict HUGE fires going on in the background that are the size of skyscrapers in what would be the main city (outside the Back Alley Market). Even the corner of one of the buildings on page 15 looks to be directly on fire.

Users who are viewing this thread