BEASTARS - Vol. 18 Ch. 160 - The Uncertainty of a Loyal Son

Fed-Kun's army
Beastars has always been kind of all over the place but this is reaching new levels. Plot has been a bit off pace for a while now. Not saying its a bad thing but the direction just feels off. Things aren't flowing from chapter to chapter as well as it used to.

(Also like someone else pointed out, this chapter has strong Baki vibes. I've noticed it a few times but normally she manages to keep her writing inspiration fairly low key. She writes bonkers plots like her dad but this is the first time it was so blatant at least imo) Could just be going to full blown insanity like Baki did and I would honestly be fine with that. Depends on if this series is supposed to continue for a long time or has a planned ending.

Fed-Kun's army
I like how people say "it's too far out for me" but probably have forgotten Riz and *angry moth noises*. And how Riz saw Legosi's moths nonetheless.

Dex-chan lover
No Legosi! Stop defiling that bunny's pussy! You still have to do Haru's first.

Double-page supporter
First he can transform into moths, now he has a stand.
How long until Legoshi unlocks his Komodo ultra instinct mode before Gouhin throws him an Louis the Potara earrings so they can fuse?!

AHAHAHAHHAHA WTF WAS PAGE FOURTEEN AHAHAHAHAHA H WHAT THE FUCK LMAOOOOOO 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Dex-chan lover
Legosi's stand is a gigantic rabbit son. What the hell would his stand daughter look like? A tiny wolf?

Dex-chan lover
STAND NAME: PETER RABBIT
USER: LEGOSI

VS

STAND NAME: KILLA CHIMERA
USER: KYUU

Dex-chan lover
Stands, and another prey that's actually a predator. Ruh roh Regosi!

Dex-chan lover
Wait how is having a stand gonna help Legosi beat a herbivore? It's not like Melon is gonna conjure his own stand so that Legosi could punch him.

Dex-chan lover
A rabbit with a carnivore fetish? Lol. She's even more messed up than Haru.

Dex-chan lover
There is so much to talk about here: literally Jojo stands, she's the definition of a shortstack... it's all so surreal together.

Users who are viewing this thread