BEASTARS - Vol. 18 Ch. 160 - The Uncertainty of a Loyal Son

This thing can't physically get even dumber
At this point i'm certain that Paru's father took over the manga and locked her in the basement or something

I don't think I've seen something that started so well get so absolutely awful and dumb since Bleach. Jesus christ.

When Legosi talks to the spirit of a Moth, talks to his death mother and powers up in an instant after eating meat: Yeah, this is all sensible and logical.

Weird imagination thing about proyecting yourself as another thing: OMG THIS IS SO DUMB HUUUUUUUUUUH

Sometimes idiots truly gather around.

Dex-chan lover
7vip1p74l7a21.jpg

lol he will become a strong perverted wolf and will soon no longer be a cherry boy

Dex-chan lover
@elefantine97 i understand, not even the cow girls of this manga are that busty, and it is weird for a rabbit to have the bigger tits of the entire story, but they are not square enough to be pectorals, and they bulge way lower than pectorals should do, plus on the last page you can see clearly that they are breast... unless the bamboozle is that she has really thick fur.

The last thing Legosi and Haru did together was checking if Legosi's penis was compatible with Haru, but it seems Legosi is a grower and not a shower, the mood wasn't right anyway, it was a cold night, he was nervous, tired, and worried about why Haru had Melon's aroma stuck to her (which he then goes and forgets after the dick showing), the observation was non conclusive, well other than the implication that our boy has moderately sized non erect penis which of course means nothing, but then... Legosi confessed to having dentures and they ended it at that.

Haru has been trying to get a piece of Legosi, but Legosi is just an expert at protecting his virginity, and i believe he will protect it once again, plus his only sex life so far was that lewd deep tongue kiss he had with Riz the bear when he was all beaten up, tied up, and blindfolded... and his only proper love life has been with Haru, unless you want to count his shenanigans with Luis-senpai. So it is unfair to say that Haru has not been in there trying, or that she has not been trying to be seductive or proactive enough, she has been taking him to love hotels, she has sleep naked next to him, she even asked him to she her his dick, and nothing, at this point she will have to straight out tell him to ravage her, this is all on Legosi.

With that said i think this is a perfect opportunity for him to gain some theoretical experience, to then put in practice with Haru of course, Kyuu seem to be the perfect person for him to talk about his relationship worries of being a rabbit sexual wolf that is also insecure and inexperienced. And i will flip a table if he goes and loses his virginity to the first hot sexy rabbit that comes his way when he passed so many times with Haru already.

Me all this time: aw Legosi, it isnt a fetish, you just want to protect the people who are close to u, who also happen to be herbivores uwu

Me now: surprised pikachu face

Dex-chan lover
@plonz a retort about tits vs pects in which i push for tits rather than pects, and then a resume of the MC's pass intimate experiences that explains how he is still a virgin despite being a pervert.

Dear God, author created furries within furries. Furries2 is not something this Earth is ready for.

Users who are viewing this thread