BEASTARS - Vol. 19 Ch. 167 - Crazy Party Quiz Show

Group Leader
Discord community link. Come for the fun discussion, release pings, special unreleased omake, side stories, leaks and stuffs. https://discord.gg/Beastars

Time for my usual Chapter review

There is a good review of how each character on cover is looking at each other. Some of that is either obvious or not mine. There are two characters not looking another: Legoshi and Zaguan. Legoshi seems to be looking forward while Zaguan is obvious to current even with the eyes shut?

Oh yay Jack cover, though he shares it with Legoshi.

Haru is similar to 129 Legoshi in why they were initially enticed by Melon. Both Legoshi & Haru imagine a future with each other, thus want to examine the Hybrid children. Though Legoshi knew his mom was a Hybrid

Melon got fired in November. Yet the stabbing took place in July….. Why did it take so long for Melon to get fired?

Damn how this wouldn’t be a mess if they actually talked to each other in 148 and realized the dangers of melon.

While Haru did do a dumb move, it is more subtile manupliation on Melon end, as how he revealed he is a Hybrid and mentioning his birthday.

Beside casually saying he wants to eat a person, people don’t realize what was actually stated due to how casually it was stated.

It is still a dumb move due to Haru attempt to justify it, since want to live Legoshi > then accept promise to have someone eat her….

I’m hopping even though Legoshi is about to write his name down, it a placeholder for Kyuu, Louis, San, Gouhin

Tail sword? Why is Legoshi grabbing his tail.

Why is there a meeting to determine the participants? I can’t determine if the 2nd half of the chapter occurred before or after ch 165 [Legoshi saying he confronts Melon on Dec 25th]. It could after ch 165 as it seemed Legoshi wanted to confront Melon there? At same time, it could be before, as that when Legoshi know when duel is set?

If the last time Quiz was done 20 years ago, how out of date are the questions?

Some question Legoshi can answer: Zaguan and seaspeak info, Whale, Taxidermy, photography, other Hidden Condo stuff.

Dex-chan lover
this is just absurd and i can't stop laughing

Double-page supporter
woah
did things escalate or is it just getting more inane ?
still loving it

Whoa whoa....Wait. They are not going fight game. That quiz death. I don't think they will make it.

Dex-chan lover
Legosi. . Boyo.. Doggo... Child.... Not again
Many thanks

No pressure. The meat skewer trivia show. Something for laughs. Or the author wants a short way out.

Dex-chan lover
And why didn't Melon originally have to participate in this supposedly required show?
It isn't because he killed someone, after all. All the turf war groups have done that.

Dex-chan lover
Anyone else ever think about the kid those two would have? If it got the best of both of them, it would be a scary freaking rabbit.
Strength and incredible endurance from the wolf, agility and reaction speeds from the rabbit.
Yeesh.

Fed-Kun's army
this is dumb. obviously hybrids can grow big if their parents were both large animals............

Dex-chan lover
So Haru actually have the same interest like Legosi toward Melon because he's hybrid and she imagines that how the child looks like.
Damn that's wholesome.

Also, yay for death quiz

Users who are viewing this thread