BEASTARS - Vol. 19 Ch. 167 - Crazy Party Quiz Show

Dex-chan lover
Legosi you dumb fuck.

Also just ditch Haru already and get with Louis, he's your true love.

Dex-chan lover
Gotta love how it jumps from telling Haru to live and talking about Legosi to Legosi about to participate in a game of death.

haru and legosi​
🤝​
Having suicidal tendencies and being dumbasses​

That's it.

I am done with this manga. Sorry Paru, but this got off the rails after the second encounter with Melon.

Double-page supporter
@depthjacks I think it perhaps has to do with the Hot Chocolate Scans translation being around since 2017 & being previously only the purview of 4chan and Batoto, longer than the existence of this website. /a/ has long since been accustomed to the insane twists and turns of the plot of this series & are just enjoying this "Mr Bones' Wild Ride" of a manga for what it is.

NIB

Dex-chan lover
Unexpectedly funny, and no for the quiz, it's because of the salt that promoted this chapter.

Aggregator gang
@depthjacks

Because they're desensitized to REAL garbage unlike scrubs on this site who only read "good" shit and so anything that is even remotely subpar gives them an aneurysm.

Dex-chan lover
Of all the places I expected to see a quiz show, Beastars was definitely not on the list. Looking forward to seeing Paru spicing things up + revealing more about the world

imagine reading this far and getting angry at weird shit happening, did your brain turn off for the last 160+ chapters?

Legoshi is a cool-headed, hilarious badass some times, and then a completely shy, hilarious dumbass at other times. I love all of it, keep being you, Legoshi.

... If he just told Yafya everything he learned and knows about Melon, the capture would've already been over with...

Oh, I'm gonna love this next chapter
Hopefully
Don't let me down Paru (Is that the name?), you rarely have, don't let this be one of those times

Dex-chan lover
Oh, the author's name is Paru, and the slut rabbit's name is Haru...

So Haru KNEW he was part carnivore and STILL AGREED TO THE PROMISE ARE YOU SERIOUS?!?

Jesus Christ shes more suicidal than Sebun was

Users who are viewing this thread