BEASTARS - Vol. 20 Ch. 170 - The Endless Table Manners

i love paru and this manga, but tbh i would like this arc to end, not that it's bad but man it's taking a long time, also i miss juno it feels like she has been yeeted out of the manga completely, but things are looking up it looks like we are finally reaching the climax of this arc with the fight between legosi and melon getting close. unless paru decides to make another volume on this arc, let's hope that's not the case.

"Louis-san will be my first and last meat!"
Itagaki-sensei sure ain't pulling any punches with these homoerotic undertones

Dex-chan lover
@diegoxt45 It is bad for you but it is good for the others. Don't assume everyone has the same opinion as you or that only your opinion is the correct one. That would just be egotistical. Are you one of those kids who always think they are right no matter what?

To me, this chapter and all previous chapters are good.

she can't keep getting away with these plot lines.... SHE CAN'T

Double-page supporter
also yes my opinion is the only correct one you fucking dolt

Watch out, diegoxt45 is about to show his galaxy brain, everyone he sees right now are bunch of mindless idiots.

>meme arrows
>outside of 4chin
god i hope the coronakids get off the internet soon

but yeah, i can see why people don't like this arc. compared to the riz arc, it's taking like, triple the amount of prep time now? and it's not even done. I do expect a good fight and conclusion, but unless it transcends everything the manga, nay, the entire manga industry in 2020 put out I'm not going to be very satisfied when I'm done. Too much of the main course, y'know?

Dex-chan lover
I'm guessing part of the plan is faking betraying him. Or him knowing she "betrayed" him. Bc that's the kind of plot lines this manga likes to do.

Users who are viewing this thread