BEASTARS - Vol. 20 Ch. 171 - Staring Into My Lips And Threatening Me

Group Leader
Discord community link. Come for the fun discussion, release pings, special unreleased omake, side stories, leaks and stuffs. https://discord.gg/Beastars

Time for my usual Chapter review

TLDR: Kyuu had a poor life, so money is everything to her

Louis is currently 19. So Kyuu is 2 years older. Make sense since same childhood doesn’t’ mean same age.

Typically to cross the river to the afterlife, you need to pay, so this Kyuu is saying she to poor to do that, that her river too small

Considering Melon has some honor, what will he do with that information?

While Legoshi is a wolf which is not domesticated, wolves did submit to humans first to become dogs. So Stay/good boy working with all canines, such as wolves, fit. Also a reference to hachiko.

I checked Ch 134 and Leano did not say the words there, so I guess it implied to be said in the bed scene

Kyuu tells Legoshi to eat her, when she knows Legoshi can’t bite….

I don’t understand this chapter much, and hoping other can explain better

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, that's an unfortunate bit of wordplay, isn't it? If anything, it's the opposite. To make a "sss" sound, you need your mouth almost closed.

Dex-chan lover
Legosi... No... Boy... Food is so important.. OMG... He's too much
Many thanks

jak

Contributor
I'd rather Legoshi end up with Kyuu rather than Haru honestly.

Aggregator gang
Has Hot Chocolate given up on the series? Well, I'm glad that a TL Discord has come to take up the reins.

Dex-chan lover
I have to admit that I was wrong, but why this happened surprised me.

In the end this training became a double edged sword, while as dangerous as this is, it makes sense how letting him fasting removes his limits and it was shown that it works, on the other hand, this ended up being the catalyst for Kyuu to backstab Legosi, being so close to death during the training made her realize how shallow her life is, and since her parents sold her for money it made Kyuu think this is the only thing that really matters and will improve her life, but seen how far Legosi is going with this, it's making her have second thoughts to the point that she wants him to eat her so Kyuu can atone for what she did.

Interesting how things developed so far, I'm looking forward to the confrontation.

Has Hot Chocolate given up on the series? Well, I'm glad that a TL Discord has come to take up the reins.

Since no announcements has been made most likely not. They could just be busy with irl stuff and/or other projects as beastars is not their only one.

Itagaki saving a seemingly concerning plot-twist with a curveball as always and making me sympathize with those who've wronged other characters

Such clever character development. Author is doing god tier work.

Dex-chan lover
Telling him to "mate" would definitely have a different reaction in english.

All these people have serious issues. If only there was a psy somewhere to help them...
wait...

Double-page supporter
@ElBichoRaro Ví lo que hiciste ahí xD. And i still believe that Zaguán holds some latino charm just based on his name.

Dex-chan lover
Stupid bunny. Stupid wolf. Accurate portrayal of most doggos tho. Not mine, but most!!

Users who are viewing this thread