BEASTARS - Vol. 20 Ch. 176 - Diffused Reflected Lights Inside the Scales

Can adrenaline trigger dormant genes?

Can't wait to see those lizard's reaction to a not-dead wolf.

Not sure why everyone is saying Legoshi can’t kiss Haru. He only regrew his teeth, I don’t think he’ll gain venom.

If it’s his teeth, then I’m pretty sure he had his dentures in when they kissed, and even then they’re not razor sharp to slice her mouth all Chris Walken Headless Horseman style.

Group Leader
@SuperShanko Foreshadowing would indicate venom, since gramps only wished for him not to have it like 3 times this chapter.

Damn this is a good chapter, (I think the poison made Legosi regrow his teeth because of the Komodo dragon gene to rehabilitate body parts)

This has been one of the best chapters in a while. I love the blooper pages that the discord server does!

WhErE tHe AcTuAl FuCk DiD hOt ChOcOlAtE sCaNs Go?

is anybody else gonna talk about hcs disappearing again? no?

I honestly saw the teeth regrowing thing happening at some point, I just think it's lame. It negates the original purpose of him tearing his teeth out.

Ah well, not a big plot point I guess.

Oh yeah. Regeneration. Forgot about that. Lol. Just like with his fur. Cool then. He can keep ripping off his teeth.

@Diegoxt45 Dude, quit complaining. You were fine with his hair growing back, and him getting his fur color coming back, yet growing his teeth back is Paru "running her manga into the ground"? Get a life instead of treating Paru's work like it's hot garbage, because if she suddenly stopped writing Beastars, you would be complaining about that too.
Tldr: There's nothing Paru has done so far to run her manga into the ground in my opinion. If you have a problem with her choices, then stop reading her manga. Simple as that.

Aggregator gang
@saladyacat stfu reddit boy go back to your discord to circlejerk with your furry admins.

Dex-chan lover
this is fun
i'm finally resigned to the fact that this isn't what i wanted for this manga and just accepting it as the fantasy superhero comic that it is

Double-page supporter
... komodos don't regenerate tho, far as I can tell... But eh, in this world animals can crossbreed, so why not.

Users who are viewing this thread