BEASTARS - Vol. 20 Ch. 177 - Let's go surfing tonight

If that giant whale doesn't come in and stop all this nonsense I'm going to be sorely disappointed. You know, mentioning the loaded gun on the wall and all.

I'm still invested, but the last chapter was immeasurably better. I have hope that this all pays off.

@kawaiidogkittyq

Probably just one of those things they can’t do. Going deeper, it could be due to overall expense to produce such material for a minor instance to that of just suggesting they keep their venom under control. Kind of like how every other animal has to be mindful of their personal dangers to others like an elephant accidentally crushing smaller folks or a skunk keeping their glands in check.

Also, where are the skunk people at? Skunks eat meat, they would’ve been an interesting competition for Legoshi since his nose is so powerful.

Aggregator gang
@Destinyfckr from whatt we have been shown secondary genes tends to activate later in live. Like his mother's scales.

Legosi's bite force reduction and claw strength growth way back in the first time he went to the slums might as well be a reptilian trait.

Itagaki sensei pls your horny energy is becoming oppressive I can't

I mean I'm here for the rest of the ride but I really miss the days when it didn't lean THIS much into the battle shounen haha

Oh those hot lizardpeople, riding the waves of shipping routes and hijacking all the Legosi ships.

2n7ovb9jlct41.png

Users who are viewing this thread