BEASTARS - Vol. 20 Ch. 177 - Let's go surfing tonight

I love the funny edits, please keep those coming. Not a fan of the fight so far; but I'll stick it out to see Melon escape again.

These are unnatural levels of poison... Well, acid.
And namek levels of regeneration.

Can you explain on Gosha just yeeting himself from the chapter with no dialogue? The transition just seems a bit weird from 176 to 177

I hate the "funny edits" section. It should be on a separate page or moved to the discord alltogether.

Dex-chan lover
ARE YA WINNING SON DAUGHTER? HMMM MANGA ABOUT DEVELOPING RELATIONSHIPS?
LEMME WRITE A FEW CHAPTERS FOR YOU
*AND THEN THE LIZARD PUNCHES A HOLE IN THE WALL*
YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH THAT'S THE STUFF

Hey guys I want to donate to hot chocolate scans but is that illegal? like donating to a torrent site or something?
Also could I support paru itagaki without buying her material? I'd rather not have bookshelves of manga lol just want to come here to read it. the hardest way would be to proabably buy the manga and give it away for free. Is there a better option?

@remerez HCS probably has something to donate I mean GDAFF is doing a pretty awesome job and translating Beastars because VIZ media is still on chapter 9 or something. To support Paru, you could buy a couple of digital copies of Beastars on this site.

https://bookwalker.jp/series/96524/list/

This is a good website that supports Paru and it pretty cheap.

https://imgur.com/a/2oZPx6z
Numbuh1 from the Bestars discord one put this tutorial together to navigate the website.

@Macrop Hey thanks for the tutorial, I will look into getting set up.

I'm still not sure about hot chocolate scans, maybe if I can find a way to donate anonymously. But thats probably hard since everythings tied to my credit cards. We'll see.

Double-page supporter
I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm all for this tournament arc.
Didn't expect the tail time-bombs though.

Aggregator gang
Haha, the credits page enough said. Also, Legosis hope he does not get too beaten before he faces off Melon

Users who are viewing this thread