BEASTARS - Vol. 20 Ch. 178 - Remote Battle

OK. I'm a put this one on hold because the last 4 or 5 chapters have been sucking ass, but also because the quality has been declining consistent through the last volume.

Sad to see one of the best manga currently is going downhill.

God, I am in love with those funny edits. This doujin has become so bonkers, it's nice to laugh without it being out of disappointment

Dex-chan lover
It was fun at the very start. Now it's just an other generic shounen garbage manga, DROPPED ><

Dex-chan lover
But why would you keep the tail man does boxing matches keep the boxing gloves ?

Double-page supporter
This is some of the most bizarre shit I've ever read. I have no idea what is happening.

iegosi: gains tail fetish
me: hes immortal unkillable unmatched!!!

but watch out for bananas

Dex-chan lover
Um.. Honestly I thought legosi ate the tails cough.. To I don't know... Get more strength?
Many thanks

Not gonna lie, even my apologist ass is feeling an unnerving strain to this. Like I wish it had stayed more on a figurative cat and mouse deal to chase down Melon, but this tournament saga just comes off like filler now, especially for Legoshi going at it alone for the most part.

Like, what the hell happened to Bill and his friends back at the school, ya know? At the very least they could’ve been roped in to give moral support instead of this hush-hush nonsense of the secret adventures of this pervert wolf.

Just feels really lacking for what began as a heavy lean on society and such that could’ve just as well been spaced into something like a Raid type beat ‘em up or just full on war like Fullmetal Alchemist or something.

Dex-chan lover
@SuperShanko The author is simply tired and now her father writes this manga instead. Add some Martial Arts research and it will literally be furry Baki.

Dex-chan lover
...what the actual fuck?
is the author high or something...?
is the editor high? just how much weed is Japan smoking rn?

Well, with the recent batch of chapters and where this looks to be heading- time to adjust my rating of the series :(

Users who are viewing this thread