BEASTARS - Vol. 21 Ch. 179 - The Power Under The Heels

Group Leader
Discord community link. Come for the fun discussion, release pings, special unreleased omake, side stories, leaks and stuffs. https://discord.gg/Beastars

Time for my usual Chapter review

LUZ, As expected, Dumb Legoshi didn’t know the impact of the turf war

This show a humane side of Melon, as he want to do what other could do. Legoshi does not like his carnivore side, Louis does not like his Herbivore side. Everyone take pride of what they are, but still want the other possibility.

I’m glad Madaragumi is fighting Shishigumi and Legoshi, else it would feel weird their grudge from the boss’s arm is forgotten. Rather the Turf War feels weird if it is everyone vs Legoshi and not some part against each other. But I wonder what happens if a gang get eliminated completely

Did Gouhin not train Legoshi to kidnap Females as well?

Ten: So you horny? Legoshi: Not horny, WTF to do with female opponents.

The page 12 line is confusing to translate since it said lewd. But we think it is how females in hidden areas are known for red light districts, which occurs more at night?

I wonder what Ten's plan was if Legoshi was more aggressive, since he noted he can throw her off. Her attack was dependent on Legoshi not counter attacking. Also note how calm Legoshi since he didn’t immediately counter attack despite being in pain.

The crack is more like pulling a stretch, like cracking your knuckles, so no damage to the tail yet.

This took a while for me, but she fell off due the show was how she was staying on/able to pull on tail.

Legoshi the shoe thief is quiet funny, memeable

If page 15 list all the non family females Legoshi interacted with, where Els? Even Legom is listed….

LUZ, Legoshi just stripped / ripped off his pants on page 15 to go into drag mode. INB4 No underwear, thus just flashed the Inarigumi with wolf meat. Hence why they specified showing panties is vulgar.

Where did he get the Makeup, or is he using dirt/blood for that?

Send a shiver down my spine, so Legoshi is excited to be in drag/female mode?

I rate this ⅘. Kinda expected this how it goes with Legoshi vs Inarigumi, as there are theories of drag Legoshi from ch 88, and it is in line with Legoshi to not take things seriously. I also like the direction of Shishigumi and Madaragumi actually showing the turf-war is not just about Legoshi. Not amazing ot reread for max points though

Dex-chan lover
Did he have any idea how pervert and somewhat degenerate he become in the past 50 chapters?!

LEGOM IN FLASHBACK LEGOM IN FLASHBACK LEGOM IN FLASHBACK LEGOM IN FLASHBACK LEGOM IN FLASHBACK LEGOM IN FLASHBACK LEGOM IN FLASHBACK LEGOM IN FLASHBACK LEGOM IN FLASHBACK

Users who are viewing this thread