BEASTARS - Vol. 21 Ch. 179 - The Power Under The Heels

Aggregator gang
So basically Legosi decided that he couldn't hit a woman as a man and therefore crossdressed to 'become' a woman so he could beat the shit out of her without feeling guilty.

I think legosi's gone insane, he's lost an insane amount of blood and suffered head trauma on multiple occasions. His mental state has just gotten more bizarre over time. He needs to see a doctor.

Dex-chan lover
wtf. the imminent showdown between legosi and riz was built up so well, and now legosi is crossdressing in order to fight women on even terms or something? i dont understand

(but I like it)
wthbeastar.png

it keeps getting better and weirder. A real spiral into madness!

Putting the discord on the title page is in bad taste. You save that for the credits page.

Ever since the first training arc this has slowly developed into madness.

On the one hand, it’s nice to see that Legoshi hasn’t lost his.... free spiritedness to go above and beyond to fuck people up, while on the other hand, its kind of weird in general.

Yeah, I think I'm gonna put this on hold for a while, feels like it's not really Beastars anymore.

Double-page supporter
Okay, Paku, stop dropping LSD and give me some coherent plot, please.

Dex-chan lover
Years down the line when it's finally revealed wtf happened behind the scenes between Yafya's introduction and this arc everything will make sense.

Until then, wtf are you doing Paru?

Dex-chan lover
This is the dumbest thing I've read in a long time, but in a good way. Legosi is so messed up.

Users who are viewing this thread