BEASTARS - Vol. 21 Ch. 180 - It’s a Full Moon, So Leave it to Me

It's chapters like this that make me think that Paru has small sparks of her past self somewhere in the manga. I just want less of this fighting and more of the animal stuff that Paru had since the beginning of the series. That's one of the things that's stayed consistent about the manga.

Sometimes I wonder, why we are so bitchy about the manga or the site, even tho we're reading it on basically a pirate site. (Bought every volumes except the latest 2, due to the pandemic and not being able to go out. But still buy them when the situation gets better)

Like, everyone here in Japan who reads Beastars and that I personally talked about it actually enjoy every single volume of it.
So, when will we put down this facade of "I'm giving a constructive criticism" attitude on a pirate site - a place where none of our comments would reach the authors or even the editors.

Double-page supporter
Please end this arc already, I can't take no more of that talk no jutsu

Aggregator gang
@Saceurai You've got a point. But then if constructive comments that happen to be geared toward the negative are pointless then so are any and all comments that are positive. I also don't think that pirating your media makes your opinion invalid, or that it is indisputably wrong to pirate media. I think the question you need to ask yourself is "Is there even a 10% chance that I would buy this if I could not read it for free?". If your answer is "I'm simply too poor to buy manga" or "I'm glad I didn't buy this because it's mediocre/has gotten mediocre" then perhaps you should allow yourself to not feel guilty.

Aggregator gang
@SuperShank This "unpleasant bitching" that you speak of is most likely warranted, since most comment sections on Mangadex are predisposed toward positivity, most unlike websites like Twitter or Reddit. Regardless of what you or I think of this manga, everyone is allowed to form their own opinion of a chapter and even comment them in it's respective comment section, as is what it's for.

Double-page supporter
These past 3 chapters are the funniest shit I've ever read.

Fed-Kun's army
Ah yes, the stormy fight, I like how they akdnoledge it's here just for the cliché. because we cann never have enough of them.

Users who are viewing this thread