BEASTARS - Vol. 21 Ch. 181 - Leopard, a Sea of Floating Oil Films

😐😐yeo? his mom gave me that vibe from the beginning, but the fact that it was true is making me so uncomfortable 😐😐

Dex-chan lover
This series did establish that they often had trouble distinguishing their romantic and predatory instincts. Her husband was her lover and her prey, and their son reminded her of him. It's kinda gross but, it's not too different from Riz the bear deluding himself about how Tem wanted to be devoured because they were such good friends. This is exactly why that psychiatric hospital for carnivores that have eaten live herbivores is even a thing. It tends to fuck with them pretty severely when it catches them off guard like it probably did to her with her husband.

Double-page supporter
Wtf, how do a leopard's spots "flow"...other weird shit like tail language and hybrids at least had some grounding in reality. Leopard spots moving across their skin is just straight up magical bullshit.

wtf... that's one creepy mother you have there pal, i wouldn't be surprised now seeing you acting the same way she does. lol

Users who are viewing this thread