BEASTARS - Vol. 21 Ch. 181 - Leopard Spots Like Floating Oil Slicks

Dex-chan lover
As a real person with mixed ethnic roots, I find this chapter quite embarrassing. I think I understand what the author wanted to say, but a similar image of half-breeds is still pretty cringe.

@Doomroar the spots moving around does not give them powers. the spots moving happens in a extremely fast manor in which only a feline with quick visual senses can pick it up. The spots moving can seen as the fur shifting when they move their muscles.

Dex-chan lover
Isn't he a bit too physically powerful for two agility based animals?
Also, I've been wondering something. Was his lack of a sense of taste based on his abody still transforming due to its hybrid nature? Will he be able to taste things once it stops?

I really used to like the chapters, but... the last couple ones were getting more and more weird. I don't really know what to expect anymore. While it used to be a somewhat believeable world, it's just absurd now. I hope it won't continue like this after this current arc...

@AyelenTH
The usual nonsense of any long running story, which I just ignore now.

Also, why is it specifically the English chapter takes the longest to release? It feels like a world tour of translations and this Is the last stop. Every week.

Dex-chan lover
I'm giving this the Naruto treatment now. Meaning I havent dropped this yet since I've already invested a lot of time into this and it was really good and fun to read at one point.

did the mom just get turned on by her son stripping her bra? bye i hate it here

edit: or then it's just goose bumps but shut up

also i love mama, i find her character really interesting

If the spots tell all, could that apply to Melon?

It'd make him a joke if someone could predict his every move.

looks like all it takes to win is a dolph on your side
they called him the mighty furrer back in his day you know

Dex-chan lover
getting some incredibly disturbing vibes off of his mother and I'm not surprised her incredibly inappropriate behaviour traumatised melon. Like she was already deeply mentally unwell, a murderer, emotional abusive, touching him physically inappropriately and asking her son to unhook her bra is.... Gosh I hope I'm just reading too much into the parallels of it to other disturbing things.

The Funny Edits from this chapter are a bit of a let down compared to the Chapter 180 Edits. Too bad we are not getting the funny stuff this week.

Dex-chan lover
This is so... messed up. Soooo messed up and uncomfortable. I pity Melon even if he's horrible now

Better than the last ones. I hope this a trend for chapters getting better. Wtf is goin on with Louis? In a climax like this you would cut between legosi fighting and Louis talking, and sometimes put the text Louis is saying during legosi’s fight. But ehhhh

Users who are viewing this thread