BEASTARS - Vol. 21 Ch. 185 - Reclaiming The Prince From The TV Tower

Group Leader
Discord community link. Come for the fun discussion, release pings, special unreleased omake, side stories, leaks and stuffs. https://discord.gg/Beastars

Time for my usual Chapter review.

Hybridgmi took some care to make pg 1 and pg 2 more clear. In the raws, there was a … which shows it is a connecting thought. But pg 2 is a thought bubble rather than a speech bubble. HCS isn’t wrong when they said fruit flesh, but it too few words. Idea is Legoshi clarify what he means by fruits, same way Melon clarified what he mean

People say Legoshi pulled a Bill on Melon. Bill gave Legoshi his back scars in ch 15. Legoshi giving Melon front scars. I say this is closer to Riz of ch 84 pg 17 where Legoshi reopened Riz wounds. Legoshi focused on their words to make the actions more hurtful.

Well ya Sabu, most fights are more quick kill. Not slug fest with emotions

No comments on Kyuu. Unlike most of the community, I don’t exactly hate her. Though it funny Sans is not here...

Ch 156, Free noted he felt weird BAM is being more friendly, so Free true nature is more violent. However, that may be Free, but Agata was changed by Louis noted in ch 131, 140, and 163. Notice how Agata was looking at each other and not at Kyuu unlike the other lions?

Wait, how is Kyuu able to get to the main street if BAM is blocked off? Did Yahya only cover block the front but not back/side entrances? Then what is the purpose of that gate...

Kyuu is saying this, but Legoshi tried to understand her….

So Louis isn’t affected by the blackout…

I like the eye changes when Shishigumi & Kyuu got mad for Louis

Um, the HC was all deer per ch 165. Why are they now canines?

Louis, you did mess up… to tell people about BAM that was good. But to tell people go look at Legoshi, that did not go well. Why would they care about legoshi to care about him. It could have been done better as follow up to the BAM.

It fun to see how Kyuu and Shishigumi are able to put aside their difference for Louis.

How big is the car to fit 10 animals? 8 lions + 2?

As noted earlier, if Shishigumi has time to go pick up Louis… How long is the fight between Legoshi and Melon going to go? I don’t think the brawl would take hours [Picking up Louis is at least 1h?] I doubt Melon will run away since the other Gumis are there...

I’m going to rate this chapter as 5/10. Round to 2/5. Low rating due to how messy it is. From the blackout, to time to pick up Louis… And the way they found Louis. Everything feels messy. Yes it bring back Kyuu, and Louis connection to Shishigumi, but it just seems messy.

So Kyuu became a member of the Shishigumi who wanted to eat her three pages back just like that lol

Thanks for the translation !

I know it'd be a repeat joke but I can't help but imagine the Realtime Fandub Eggman Announcement for Louis there. "I've come to make an announcement: Melon the Antelope is a bitch ass motherfucker! He pissed on my fucking husband!"

More like shit tier edits. People don't read Beastars so they can see 2-3 pages of crappy edits every chapter. Keep your garbage in your discord server where it belongs.

The translation, typesetting, redrawing, and overall scan quality is nice. But the "funny" edits are still as cringe as ever

Imagine being mad you get more content for free. Fukken wild.

Great chapter, y'all! The funny edits at the end were a little more miss than hit for me. The gif was neat.

Fuck everybody else, you guys do good work and I'm glad you have fun with the scan edits at the end.

Keep it up!

I are confuse, why do people who whine about the funny edit being bad yet still continue to read them? Although we have two non-profit scanslation to choose from?

Aggregator gang
Oh my god, he just wrecked Melon for being infertile huh?
This chapter feels a little spotty and less smooth

Users who are viewing this thread