BEASTARS - Vol. 21 Ch. 186 - A Black Parachute That Was Made to Be Opened at This Day

Dex-chan lover
With Louis' expression, I'm wondering if he's wearing another dress. More likely he's getting more tattoos though.

Dex-chan lover
louis will collide into legoshi and they will take turns rawdogging eachother

Dex-chan lover
Reunited with the Shishigumi then split up again so fast... UGH!!

But I’m also glad for Louis and Legosi to reunite.

Edit: also LMAO at the way haru is completely irrelevant at this point. Feel bad, I liked her but she isn’t even part of the story anymore

Group Leader
Discord community link. Come for the fun discussion, release pings, special unreleased omake, side stories, leaks and stuffs. https://discord.gg/Beastars

Time for my usual Chapter review.

Page 2: Raws has the title split between the panels. Hybridgumi will take their own liberties with this. As someone who works one one version, IDK why raw is split, feels bad. I guess this is why weekly magazine chapters can differ from the Volume version. Though even ch 115 had a title change.

A Black Parachute refers to Shishigumi, their black car. Parachute refers to an event in the chapter. Open on this day means everything lead up to this moment

Notice the Pentagram on the police car

On a note of outside perspective, this has been brought up before. Riz vs Legoshi, Legoshi vs Melon of Ch 151, or Melon in general of ch 147 of how he able to get away of things by pretending he is a herbivore.

No comments gunfire, Shishigumi is correct on how police is being silly with the hostage

Epic Agata Jump there

RIP motorcycles. While the Shishigumi have the cool action pose of not looking at the Michael bay explosions, you can see Dope’s eyes of him thinking of the wasted down payments on the motorcycles. Dope is the Negotiator.

Remember, Shishigumi did commit crimes under old boss, and they are not free of sin.

Why would Free give himself up, since he is in the perfect position to survive to help Shishigumi escape?

Dolph knows Louis will let help them unlike free due to the word temporarily.

No comment on the end. There multiple possibilities. Legoshi getting injured by Melon. Legoshi going out of character. Or Louis mistaking Gosha for Legoshi.

I give this chapter a ⅘ It a fun chapter, not mess or filled with plot issues. Doesn’t have to be a strong chapter.

ok here are my chapter future assumptions

a. either one of the dudes are badly injured (well they both are already but shut up)

b. legoshi fucking died

c. I have no idea. I can't wait till next week

Dex-chan lover
Next time we see Legosi he'll be SSJ4. He's also part Saiyan on his father's side.

Users who are viewing this thread