BEASTARS - Vol. 22 Ch. 189 - The Rose Withered by Overnutrition!!

Dex-chan lover
Now I get why when Legoshi asked him why was he always smiling she appeared for one panel.

This entire family searched for happiness at their own terms and every single one ended up suffering. Just like Leano, it's terrible what she did but I get from her perspective why she did, what they both did was egoistic but in Toki's case was because of her love for Gosha and her wish for him to be happy and not be afraid of what he is.

Dex-chan lover
wot?why?wtf?what's the lesson she wanted to teach him? ur such a horrible companion that you made me suicidal and I prefer dying than spending another second with u?I dont care abut my kid living without a mom? and Im pushing full responsibility of raising a kid to you,have fun with that sucker?
they better give us an explanation,maybe she had a deadly illness or idk she was already dying for the venom and her doctor told her she'll die soon. there is nothing sad or touching about her death,everyone just calling her a dumb bitch. I hope its not just the author trying to make things edgy again.

I don't think that's how she died, just seems like a moment Gosha is remembering that emphasizes how much they loved each other DESPITE their species... to put it into perspective, Toki was ready to suffer from komodo dragon venom to make their relationship work, while Melon's dad just ran away from his responsibility...

If she died from this kiss, then it's really gone to shit and gotten really fucking stupid, since they have had sex before.

Dex-chan lover
So Legosi took his unconsequential nature from grandma, I see

Dex-chan lover
Omg... I thought Legosi got his crazy from his grandpa. But nope.. All the crazy came from the grandmum. Should have realized earlier when she started hitting on the grandpa... But I just thought was she was like.. Um... Had special taste
Many thanks

Double-page supporter
For the record, the thing about Toki's name is that Toxin in Engrish can be written as Tokishin, and her name, in the raws, was written in katakana

Users who are viewing this thread