BEASTARS - Vol. 22 Ch. 192 - The Path Of Evil

Group Leader
@maisonaustyn I'm expecting him to either die or suffer some sort of nerve damage, either way something will happen to remove him as "Beastar", pushing for the new "BeastarS"

Dex-chan lover
Who wasn't at least half expecting Melon to bite? Yafya was practically asking for it. Man, whatever, I don't even know what's going on anymore.

@miyako19 so you're telling me it won't lit af. I just wanna see a one eared wolf be the king of crime. My dude will get respect off the streets, and no-one will mess with him and his ppl in his own turf.

Btw why can't you see the fun? Don't be Beta bro. Haru ain't right for legosi, actually no rabbits are. My dude should bone a fox, tigress or bear idk hahahaha.

The Beastar Duo, Yafya and Gosha should have never separated. I mean look at this! If Gosha was with Yafya, Melon would for sure be dead in a punch.

Fuck Melon and this entire arc. You're telling me the current Beaststar can't fight off an antelope with a gunshot wound to his chest? WHAT

Double-page supporter
.......................... siiiiiggghhh...

You can feel the drag.
It would have made so much more impact if Melon died on Yahya's back, OR they both die.

Either way, I'll just stop reading for now and just skip to the ending when it does come out.

Because subverting expectations equals good storytelling............ this arc's point just keeps on being dragged out for too long. Maybe if there were other's like Melon that Louis and other characters would face off against, it would be more compelling. But this weekly format just makes this arc feel like more padding than substance, with shocking things every couple of chapters to retain reader's interest.

Dex-chan lover
Is Melon gonna be Dio Brando? True evil and coming back every death? Oh well at leash there is a JoJo reference in there somewhere

Double-page supporter
*sigh* how utterly stupid of the 'Good" guys, you dont help the bad the guy out you make sure he is dead b4 you do anything else

Double-page supporter
I dropped this manga back on chapter 58 (and that was after forcing myself to keep reading a few more chapters), It seems It just went and became utter shit lmfao.

From what I understood, half the series ended up being about Melon. And I guess he only existed for... what exactly? Make Legosi doubt himself for 2 seconds because we all know he will still go ahead and fuck Haru, and make his contribution to making a Melon 2.0??? Their society is gonna go to shit lol.

On a serious note, It doesn't seem like Melon is evil because he is a half-breed, but the mangaka wants to paint it as a "he just is that way, nobody else who cross-breeds will have that problem!". Lame.

Users who are viewing this thread