BEASTARS - Vol. 22 Ch. 194 - Eternity Until Every Window Turns Dark

This is BS. Why Louis x Juno didn’t happen?

That’s the single thing left for me to look forward from this series dammit. Especially what clusterfuck this series has become.

Aggregator gang
You don't know how happy I felt when they teased us Louis x Juno last chapter that I was looking forward to this chapter.

So seeing the ship sinked like this... it fuckin hurts.

so it meandered with the last arc and now its ending in 2 more chapters so now we quickly have to wrap everything up. ugh, first KR 01 and now this too.

so melon's capture was skipped but we got an entire chapter of romance/rejection?? what? someone needs to help paru get some better drugs cuz this ain't it chief :x

still shipping them hard, seeing a chapter like this makes me hate the melon arc even more. At this point I hope the anime only adapts 2 seasons and maybee a few ova's for the stuff before melon stepped up..

Wait what reason would she have to do that? If I'm forgetting her getting mad at Louis for something or him wronging her in some way, could someone remind me again?

Oh man I feel bad for Juno, at the start she was fierce and genuinely very awesome, and then she just kinda disappears. man.... LegoLouis is nice but I wish the canon ships were stronger. Good chapter, i think if they swap Juno with Legoshi I would bawl my eyes off.

Dex-chan lover
Wait, so.... After all of that morning-till-evening train ride they ended up.... back at the city?

Users who are viewing this thread