BEASTARS - Vol. 22 Ch. 194 - Eternity Until Every Window Turns Dark

Double-page supporter
I missed the drama part of beastars.. shame it's ending just when it got back to the good bit

Dex-chan lover
>The climax is imminent!
Thank CHRIST.

Also that rhino horn growth supplement advertisement on the bus lol. I wonder if it's made of human penises, that would be peak irony.

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh furry

fun chapter tho

I love it! Finally back to what I love about Beastars: Relationships and world building. Excellent.

Fed-Kun's army
Loved the pacing and theme of this chapter; weirdly fetish like towards the end but eh we're reading a furry manga *shrug*

Fed-Kun's army
Yes, yes, he'll never forget the shape of your fangs in that kiss. Probs should just give up on pursuing any form of happiness that doesn't include daily kisses from a wolf then. DON'T MARRY A FUCKING DEER WHEN YOU COULD HAVE LEGOSI YOU LITTLE SHIT.

Maybe everyone's ship will be granted. In regards to how this manga steers (ha, steers) it may end up in a 4some Legosi+Haru+Louis+Juno which will probably be Juno & Haru sitting on the side watching hot Legosi on Louis action.

Juno seemed really different this chapter, too hyper. Only the part about the teeth felt like their normal dynamic, that part was great and reminded me of early Beastars. I'm really sad that they're not going to end up together though :/

Users who are viewing this thread