BEASTARS - Vol. 22 Ch. 196 - The Story of a Wolf and a Rabbit

Dex-chan lover
honestly im kinda glad its over, in my personal opinion the moment legoshi set melon free was the moment this entire manga went to shit. i think if melon was never introduced this couldve been so much better. regardless of what i just read it. It was overall ok so many plotlines dropped but damn. this story itself is kinda a tragedy that ended up pretty shit. actually i think im just glad this final shitty arc is over tbh

Fed-Kun's army
I struggled re reading this. The last like 40 chapters are even worse than I remember them being. Paru very obviously lost interest in the story and just scrambled together a final arc with a bunch of half thought out ideas. Then gave an ending that may or may not satisfy people that cared about the Haru relationship.

There was obviously meant to be like a whole second part of the story that focused on the Beastars with Haru better integrated into it but again. I just think Paru lost interest.

The first 100 chapters of this is literally the best manga I've ever read. It's fucking heartbreaking that it didn't stick the landing.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread