BEASTARS - Vol. 5 Ch. 37 - Gathering Rain Clouds

Dex-chan lover
I Know this is inappropriate due the setting but. Why the hell are they wasting perfectly good meat. Pelted Skeletons would be much more effective

Dex-chan lover
@phoenixir Probably as some sort of show of power. Like they can afford to waste it like that, and they can have more whenever they want.

Dex-chan lover
@ReaperCreeper I still stand by my point! Although maybe they just don't want to go through the trouble of attaching the Dead animal's fur back to their skeleton's?

Fed-Kun's army
The panda is easily one of my favorite characters in this manga.

Dex-chan lover
While I do still like th manga, In have to admit that the plot got a bit clumsy around here.

Dex-chan lover
Dude...
We goin Hotline Miami on this rn.
We got furries coming to kill some mobsters. This shit's basically Hotline Miami 2...
Let's hope it doesn't end the same way.

Banned
Oh great... the psycho-panda...

Well, better the psycho-panda on your side than against you, I suppose. Hopefully he'll die here.

Double-page supporter
one would think the lion yakuza would live in a more fancy place, not in mordor

also i expected the corpses to be half eaten or something, they are carnivores, wtf

Fed-Kun's army
i was right wasn't i about that Panda? now i'm liking his baddest-ass even more! he's fockin cool man i knew it! lol, hopefully... shit didn't turns out too bad, oof!

...tho, that turtle must be uncomfortable walking with two legs... well at least its a little bit faster, lol

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, I was expecting an A-team sort of thing, but in terms of ridiculousness, this is a bit....
They ACTUALLY hang the corpses? Really? And the police does nothing?

Yeah, corruption, politics, lobbying, yadayada. Sure, whatever. But even then, parading corpses around in broad daylight...You simply can't excuse that.
It's already absurd that an illegal cannibal meat market is fully accessible to the public, but now there's also a gang that just proudly broadcasts to the world that they are mass murderers? Where's the fucking police?
I really hope the author will do one of two things: either the story will only focus on personal-drama, instead of this Bleach "save Rukia" sort of bullshit mini-arc -- or, actually start conveying the setting in which it makes sense. Explaining that the meat-market is sneaking up corpses from the morgue was a good start, but not the shit in this chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread