BEASTARS - Vol. 6 Ch. 44 - Cemented by Warm Sweat

Fed-Kun's army
This is... so damn weird. And fascinating. All this stuff with animal instincts and shit. Truly reminds me of murenase shiiton gakuen, still, I really prefer murenase shiiton gakuen which is a hilarious comedy gag manga. But this drama is awesome in its own way.

Honestly, this chapter was quite a roller-coaster ride, from serious drama to weird and fascinating instincts to comedy to a touching and sweet moment and then comedy again.

Seems Legosi impressed the lion with his hardcoreness.

Dex-chan lover
I was really worried about this, man.
I mean, thing could went really badly.

Dex-chan lover
I really like that the author is keeping it real, yo, as real as you can be when all your characters are animals.

This remind me of that meme of "Is horrible, utterly horrible... And fascinating." lololol.

Legosi is a sweetie~

Aggregator gang
This chapter gives me a similar feeling to cringe but not in a bad way. I don't want to say its hard to read either. This series screws with my feelings scarily well

Edit: Ive read this teice and this is the first time Ive noticed the boner joke

Dex-chan lover
Haru's gaze on page 13 made me realize I have an interest in seeing Legosi's red rocket that goes beyond purely academic curiosity.

Banned
Man, just yiff already.

Isn't like she couldn't handle it. Deer have bigger cocks than wolves, afterall.

Fed-Kun's army
shit... i started to like the draMa in here, like, Holy hell. i didn't care who the fuck he'll choose or ended up with and whatnot, i just like the humor and drama with a little bit of psychological-action, yeah...yeah, this is good

Users who are viewing this thread