BEASTARS - Vol. 7 Ch. 54 - Catching a Faint Sound

There's no way lolicons would be a thing in a world like this. The author even made sure to tell us that "in our world, she'd be a loli" or something like that when explaining her.

There are just different races, just because they're short wouldn't make you a lolicon for liking one of their species. It'd make you seem weird for sure, but that's pretty much it.

I don't like how the author used that phrase since then ALL rabbits are lolis, rather, all species that are small are lolis and shotas, but what if a rabbit liked a smaller animal? That'd make them lolicons/shotacons too? So stupid.

@Seregosa @Frankenstein7777
I’m pretty sure she’s also been described as having a childish voice and stature more than once (By Juno for example, and even mentioned by Haru herself.)
I think she’s neotenic even for her species.

@Seregosa
Simply put, the original definition of lolicon is being drawn to someone with childlike qualities. Those qualities being innocence, small size, purity, youth, helplessness. Haru pretty much fits the bill for that. She's a dwarf rabbit, and as we saw in her flashback chapter, she's smaller than even other rabbit species, and is apparently the runt of her family as well.

Don't try to defend lolicon. It's pretty much being attracted to children, plain and simple.

Dex-chan lover
So even deers get feet instead of hooves but snakes are like... that...

@Seregosa

These guys and humans are not comparable at all. They aren't just different races, they're different SPECIES. They are not compatible genetically in any way.

If you wanna look for a race equivalent in this universe then look no further than dog breeds

Banned
@WaspyWasp : Just playing devil's advocate here, but different SPECIES within the same genus can sometimes produce non-viable hybrid offspring.

But they're not just different SPECIES... They're also different GENUS, FAMILY and ORDER... We're still talking about the Wolf and the Bunny, right? If it were about the Wolf and the Snek there, they'd also be a different CLASS...

Anyway... point is they're all cladistically quite separate. Bugger knows how this animal society can even function when any given member can't reproduce with over 99% of their peers.
THAT SAID... I think the fact that they're all humanoid animals and share a culture and language at least suggests that they're probably genetically closer too. Than their root species, that is. I mean it probably suggests that different species within the same genus here could probably consistently produce viable offspring... and maybe even breed within the same family (no, not like that you sicko)...

ah, he's in charge of cleaning since he got a girlfriend? I remember that rule from a poster on the wall of room 701 earlier in the story lmao. could be wrong

edit: OH SHIT

I'm so glad I decided to reread this, I could've gone the rest of my life not remembering the moment Legoshi was called a lolicon

Dex-chan lover
Is this being turned into a love pentagon?
"Love Pentagon" feels like a title for some weird romcom about the U.S. department of defense.

Users who are viewing this thread