BEASTARS - Vol. 8 Ch. 68 - Limp Teeth Meets Invigorated Hands

Fed-Kun's army
"Maybe I'm just getting old..." Said the 17 year old youth in front of the 39+ old middle aged dude who hasn't lost his touch at all.

Haha, even escaping reality has a limit.

Anyway, just how fucking much power does his limbs contain now? Also, I know it's weird saying this in a fantasy-esque manga, but... isn't this just a tad bit too ridiculous for this setting? You don't just simply lose all your jaw strength and have it shift to your arms because you gave your jaws up... Muscles aren't liquid that can move to other places in your body.

@seregosa I agree. And even that fact that they can break concrete with their fists...I guess its weird that I'm cool with the fantasy of everything else, but for some reason those just stand out to me.

Dex-chan lover
DAMN BRO

Yeah, you can really see that the art has improved, looks like it's professionally inked now. I do miss the old watercolor shading though.

Dex-chan lover
This sort of dumb twist / direction reminds me of early Madeka-box. It was a bit weird, but it had its established world and setting...And then it kept breaking those rules, and introducing new ones. It just went absolutely nuts.
I really hope Beastars won't end up like that. It ended up fitting Madeka box, but I really don't want to see any character going: "Hmpth, by sealing my appetite for meat, I have convened with the earth! And thus! Gained the earth's might!" summons a huge boulder
This is already pretty dumb, but just not dumb enough to ruin the story.

Users who are viewing this thread