BEASTARS - Vol. 9 Ch. 71 - Just an Ordinary Day

For a moment I thought this was all a nightmare,but,nope it was happening...also what the hay?

Fed-Kun's army
What the actual fuck. I mean, really? He ripped his arm off while doing some friendly stretching? What is that guy's body made of? Rotten wood? I mean, even if they're powerful, it should hardly be to the extent of pulling someones arm RIGHT OFF AT THE SHOULDER JOINT by mistake. Even if it was a strong species, it'd have to pull with all its strength to get an effect like that and it wouldn't just pop off without pain and indication that he put too much strength in.

I'm just not buying it. Too ridiculous and weird. Haah... Should've just made him break or fracture the bone by mistake, that would be far more believable. It's not as if the guy he pulled was an animal with very thin limbs.

Also, not really a surprise at all that the bear did it.

By the way, what's ordinary about this day?

Dex-chan lover
Start of the chapter: OMGGGGGGG
End of the chapter: Ohhhhhhhh

Dex-chan lover
Me: "OMG he ripped his friends arm off!"
Also me: "His friend's a weak ass piece of shit!"

Dex-chan lover
tenor.gif

Double-page supporter
Yea, this is a little bit weird. I know that carnivores are technically supposed to have way more muscle due to the protein they consume and how they're built naturally, but ripping a limb off of a herbivore is no easy feat even if they were trying. To make it seem like it could happen easily when carnivores are not being careful with their strength control is a tad bit absurd. Regardless, fucking Legosi with that dead pan accusation without care for timing or environment hahahaha

Aggregator gang
It seemed clean so as long as they get in a surgery room fast and this is meant ro be set in a modern era the limb could most likely be reattached.

Its even said in this chapter that he has a chance to get his arm back.

Dex-chan lover
This mangaka must see Kubo as inspiration.
Dislocated arm I can understand, but to go from stretching to dismemberment without a warning cry is just mind-boggling.

@Seregosa The title is a joke, it's the direct opposite of a ordinary day but it seemed like it was at first, it's sarcastic. Honestly the title of the chapter is hilarious in hindsight.

Users who are viewing this thread