Beat & Motion - Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jan 2, 2021
Messages
60
No thank you? So that means Nico rejected the offer, or...?
 
Active member
Joined
Mar 19, 2023
Messages
24
No thank you? So that means Nico rejected the offer, or...?
No in Nico's text she said "thank you for giving her the offer" but the person at the record label was talking to themselves saying "no, thank you" as in I should be the one thanking you for calling me back
 
Active member
Joined
Mar 19, 2023
Messages
24
This kinda reminds me of that other manga Bakuman I think it's called where MC wants to be a famous manga artist and the girl the MC likes wants to be a famous singer so they make a promise that they'll get married when they both get famous and the girl will sing all music for the anime adaptions of his manga so if this follows the same vein I hope this too has a happy ending (MC getting to marry Nico like he dreamed) assuming it doesn't get axed like a lot of other titles recently
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top