Beating the Heroine at Her Own Game - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

"Ive only confided in a few about this.."

yeah and what gives you the great idea that you should be spilling your guts about your findings to a random child?
are you asking to be silenced, ya dum prince

Dex-chan lover
Her new appearance looks better but this is only manga style anyway.

Dex-chan lover
wow i just blame her a month ago and i feel bad let's give her some confidential infomation that can get you killed as token of apologize hehe XD
seriously how can you spill out info like that so easily with the girl you just met month ago and then she tell her father right away lmao
(maybe she already ask him who receive this info already and her father was in there. i can only protect you this much auther)
(when you tell someone a secret it's not a secret anymore)
and auntie you can't get shy at kid ok are you shotacon? if yes then ok baba

@stal2walk He may be a prince, but he's 9! He's a 9 year old kid. Of course he's going to spill the beans to the wrong people because he hasn't gained the proper wisdom of discernment because he's a 9 year old kid.

Though, I suppose the Mangaka was trying to convey with that one panel that the prince was observing the mc's character throughout her diet and that's why he apologized and shared with her.

The prince apologises for the horrible crime of accusing someone without any concrete evidence, and merely based on someone's word. He proceeds to accuse HIS OWN FATHER without any concrete evidence and based on someone's word. Maybe the light novel expands on this, but this manga has shown literally no reason for us to believe the current king actually did commit any crimes other than the suspicion of a single nine year old child who has already been easily manipulated.

Zmk

The diet slippers are an actual thing. The heel section is gone and only the front bit of the shoe is made

Double-page supporter
@Zmk Yeah it's like those sneakers with the rounded soles that are suppose to shape up your calves. It's just one of many stupid diet fads designed to take money from the gullible looking for a quick fix. She lost the weight by diet and exercise, as they showed in the exercise montage. Those shoes probably did nothing but cause her spine stress from walking on misaligned shoes. Just like how high heels cause hammer toes. Best not google image search "hammer toes" it's gross and they say foot binding is dead, nope just morphed into something less severe but also still manages to deform feet and place burdens on the body. I've read the novel and the shoe fetish of this author makes me wince at times. I'm glad the manga down plays it compare to the original work.

Dex-chan lover
?? Why would you say something important (that could even lead to country's destruction btw) to someone not even a royal confidant and btw literally just met after a while? Then this 40 y/o house wife just fucking said it to her father without any hesitation whatsoever not even thinking what if her father is one of Duke's lackey lmao what the actual fuck bro

Dex-chan lover
wouldn't that just make her seem crazy if she keeps saying "i am the protagonist"? pretty sure that's enough to call them the kingdom's jester or something

Users who are viewing this thread