Beating the Heroine at Her Own Game - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

I can't believe that the teacher got so pissed that Cosette implied that she liked the prince's hair more than his. I willing to bet that he's the narcissist type.

Aggregator gang
I was wondering where the heels came from, and then I remembered that Cosette basically invented them as part of her diet plan.

Page 7:

latest

The wn translation has been on hiatus so there are barely any spoilers but to those who are interested (although the manhua may change)
Ange is...
not her daughter. She IS a reincarnated person though. A 13 (if I remember it right) or 15 year old girl who died of sickness. Her POV chapter basically has her claiming basically this is how god rewarded/pitied her based on how she died so young. Sensei route so far has been portrayed as supporting Ange even manipulating Cosette and George at the same time to snag her victory at the 2nd contest (related to digging for bamboo shoots?). The 2nd contest as one would expect is something Cosette made popular as well (bamboo shoot recipes to lose weight if I remember it right). Basically, sensei manipulated Cosette by riling her up, separating her from the main group. While she was not the one who issued the challenge toAnge but one of the "antagonist" girls, the antagonist girl tried hard fair and square (and was quite decent), now sensei manipulated George by having him "give" the bamboo shoots he dug up (boys need to hand the ones they dug out as an offering to a girl, since Cosette was away, George being a simpleton was manipulated (because he was not listening to the rules, guy was just excited to dig as a form of training and exercise, and handed the ones he dug earning him a scolding from Cosette. Last I've read from translation was a misunderstanding from the Prince. Remias has a family thing that he needs to be away from. Prince is avoiding Cosette (it is implied he saw her being hugged by Remias at an earlier event. The hug was basically Cosette comforting him for something he needs to personally do.*end the corruption of his father*. George is Cosette's date on a ball. (Translated chapters make me root for George. Both share the same traits for a healthier lifestyle and George is the guy who stays with her through all the emotional teenage body backlash/reaction-ish

NU spoilers mention
She ends up with NO ONE from the game targets *sad for George and Remias*, the Prince avoiding her is giving me a bad taste on my mouth. Cosette does fall for a foreign like Prince, apparently said foreign prince is incapable of his work and has awakened from my interpretation from the spoilers ""her maternal instincts"/mistakes it as love

Nep

Dex-chan lover
@DeadintheWater Depends. No because you can escape it (by marrying out, getting disowned). Yes because everyone in your family IS it, made doubly worse if you are male and thus continuing the family name.

On the other hand, if it is your er... personal name. You can't really escape it (There is probably a name changing service somewhere irl it doesn't feel like a legit way of changing names because your identity remains the same. Still better than being male and its a family name.)

@Aoixneko If you've read the spoilers, you know I ship her more with George (same mindset with the healthy/fit body) or Remias (the most mature out of the 3 of them and in the translated chapters deals more adult stuff so I won't exactly blame her for doing that)

I do ship her with the Prince being the cover boy and if the NU spoilers aren't true, he's the one that will most likely win but I'm just annoyed at what he did. George's POV have him mention all 3 of them label her as "their princess", aka they physically prevented every guy trying to talk to her because on the Prince's case, (since the children arc is over in the manga, this isn't much of a spoiler since this probably won't be adapted) she "gave color to his boring/monochrome world" (P.S For George, it was a simple case of misunderstanding her like other noble girls to being her most loyal male friend for giving him more opportunities to train and have a fit buddy, for Remias, she had him grow healthy by helping him being less of a picky eater, even making him a vegetarian in the process and had him get his daily dose of sunshine/Vit. D. So while, her, George, and Prince are playing, he usually ends up painting to pass the time. His daily exercise has him joining their picnics on top of a hill so he has some form of exercise. Cosette also shares her lighter bodybuilding modern items on Remias (basically the ones that does the least amount of work)

Dex-chan lover
I am pretty sure Kitten is an 8 foot tall black man in golden armor who is in love with a fish alien communist

Users who are viewing this thread