Beating the Heroine at Her Own Game - Vol. 1 Ch. 6

It's getting worse and worse. I'm thinking about dropping this one if next chapters will be as bad.

@feha ikr? What was the point of showing how good she is at digging them out if they just... vanished? And it’s not like the other team got them instead cause she would have had some kind of reaction to that. The logic of this episode is lost on me, if there was any. There probably was some better way to show that the teacher is on heroine’s side.

Aggregator gang
If I'm being honest the "villainous" Remy seems pretty decent, if I were to be in this world I'd genuinely try to be Lady Remi and Lady Cossete's friend cause they seem nice unlike the hoe bag Ange

tbh Remi can also be a bit full of herself but doesn't seem like she just casts aside the "background" characters

Dex-chan lover
@nobodygattaknow more often these "villainesses" tend to be decent people who struggle at conveying their emotions/ warped by their upbringing in whatever way/ are simply doing what is common sense by their society's standards such as telling a commmer to give the crown prince the respect he deserves or legit telling the heroine to back off from someone who's engaged already, perhaps all three

Dex-chan lover
She's already a queen look at her try to save other characters when she could easily just ignore them lol

I don't know what I should be thinking but I find the original Protagonist rather annoying than entertaining

Users who are viewing this thread