Beatrice - Ch. 56

Group Leader
The way he just sent her off but won’t allow her to be alone with Trigger loool.

Thanks for your work!

Dex-chan lover
If the thought of her marrying another man makes you mad, what else do you think it is?! And is that bitch back?!

Dex-chan lover
"Nobody sees us like that..." she says while there are rumours about her and him (though everyone thinks she is a he) spread throughout the lands that she mentions literally a few pages down...

Everyone is talking about a delusional woman, butI don't remember her at all😅 I might need to read everything again...

this guy ..... why does he make her walk all this way next to him (and he is comfortable on the horse) and does not allow her to use a carriage? Does he really think she's falling asleep because she doesn't have a thought and he doesn't consider in the least that she might be exhausted? (don't forget that he is a voyeur and she is already married, what would he like to do with that husband of hers?) sigh ...he can even free her ...but he does nothing i hope this get better in the future.

Group Leader
I don't understand Chloe. She could really get married to something else and then she'd be out of the archduke's "magic", because it's not healthy to think that it's good to be a slave for the rest of her life. Plus, even though she got older, she's just as naïve. She hasn't changed a bit. 😅

Thanks for the chapter! 😊

I think she's safer as a slave until she earned more merits and proper position. She's a risk and and at risk because of her lack of identity documents.

Users who are viewing this thread