Beatrice - Ch. 56

Dex-chan lover
Why is he calling the mc "her" in public? I thought the mc was crossdressing as a boy?

Damn I wish I could find a place where I can read most of the LN. I only found up to chapter 30 or something.

Looks like we got another paid broad in the room lol 😆

Thanks for another wonderful chapter!!♡♡

It's so weird to me that he keeps being like " I'd like this person I keep in servitude to think better of me " like, I dunno dude, maybe free her? Maybe if she wasn't your personal slave shed look at you as something other than the dude that can end her at any time.

LOL he's so obvious! Cloe you can't be that numb to danger! X'D You should at least realise when he panics, no?

@karkina She is a war slave. Setting her free is actually dangerous and she'll be left with nowhere to go. Even if she is given assets it will look suspicious to she could be targeted to put pressure on him. So it makes more sense to keep her where she is, especially when he wants to be close to her. Once set free they'll not see each other based on their status.

Oh wow, it was amazing to see an ML have a resolution like this, like he want to be a better person for her... not to make her fall for him like other's story. He's getting better and better!

Dex-chan lover
Lemme guess, another beautiful person are behind thw curtain... Either its a man due gossip or a woman due the plot by the emperor...
Sigh... The author truly know how to torture the readers...

Users who are viewing this thread