Beatrice - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

The husband is so ungrateful, he has a beautiful wife but he is such an ass**** 😒

Dex-chan lover
The princess is so pretty! I love the art style. Excited to see how this will progress! 👀

Uhmmm I agree with the commander?
That piece of ****
I wonder if there's a twist about the princess🤔

Twi

Fed-Kun's army
The commander might just be an idiot, looks like all of this hinges on rumors he’s heard about the royalty without verifying anything.

Group Leader
Disgusting humans he says as he invades a land, kills a bunch of people and enslaves the rest

Also dont know about anyone else but lt really gets my heart thumping when someone massacres my whole family

Group Leader
A hypocrite I say ;D
Dont call him disgusting when you're the same exact level as him
Secondly,he looks like her brother

Dex-chan lover
@Twi For whatever reason, the commander is super disinterested in this coup and is watching a man advocate for the wholesale destruction of his own friends and family so that he can be a landed noble and not just a high ranking state official with the ear of the motherfucking king. I'm not sure what rumors you're talking about. The only thing close to a rumor is that the commander's father somehow manages to be considered a snake by this rat of a chancellor.

Twi

Fed-Kun's army
@icarushector well I’m referring to his belief of the royalty being evil scum to be rumors. Especially when considering the princess willingly revealed herself to save the servants. Possibly the rest of the now dead royal family were decent too. His thoughts are once again proven wrong when he was completely surprised by the husband. He has no doubts and yet already these 2 things say otherwise. Makes it look like he’s acting through rumors. It screams idiocracy to me and possibly he’s being manipulated because of it.

His lack of understanding and compared to someone who had personally witnessed some evil act who’d have some kind of emotional reaction, his indifference makes it look like he’s a 3rd party with no personal connection to the whole development. Hence my previous comment this all hinges on rumors without verification.

Thanks for the chapter!
Something seems off with Graham. He's cold blooded with everybody, referred to humans as disgusting as if he wasn't human himself, and yet doesn't hesitate to shed blood even if finds the smell and feel disgusting. That or disgusted with himself as well. Speaking of which, his scabbard is going to reek in a few days since he didn't bother to clean his sword off before sheathing it while it was covered in blood and bits. Common sense to clean the blade off to avoid it smelling later, developing weaknesses in the blade, and causing infection even in it's wielder if accidentally cut with it. Wonder how long before Graham kills Gilbert? After all, can use excuse Gilbert married to princess of kingdom they just conquered as excuse, guy is obviously untrustworthy considering only cares about himself, unhesitatingly betrayed his father-in-law the king and his wife the princess while only worrying about getting land, and only thing concerned about is why hasn't gotten land offered to him for his betrayals. Would love to see look on his face if the land given is a barren, desolate wasteland that's over a week away from nearest human being on horseback and left there alone without any supplies as payment and punishment for his actions. Although this is wishful thinking on my part so will just have to read and see if anything does happen to him. Kingdom Graham is part of seems to be a might is right, we're good and everyone else who doesn't obey is evil, and doesn't know the meaning of the word honor based on how the soldiers were taking delight in killing helpless servants and laughing about the misfortune of others while bullying them.

@Twi
Beatrice's father was pals with Gilbert due to being friends of a feather. Just didn't realize how far Gilbert would go to feed his own greed. As for her sisters, one of whom was murdered by that red headed knight in this chapter, don't know how corrupt they were but definitely had pride of being noble blood and looking down on Beatrice for being a common woman's daughter. More detail in next few chapters.

Dex-chan lover
>massacres countless innocents
>complains that the guy who doesn't want to give up his reward for his wife is disgusting
what a hypocritical cunt

Wrf... Just read chapter 0 and this one and I can't understand how hypocrit he is. Saying such as "Disgusting Humans" when someone is willing to abandon her wife for his comfort is not something he could judge when he's killing innocent people without mercy and making humans slaves. Really he's truly disgusting.

Fed-Kun's army
He: "Disgusting humans"
Also He: "Kill the woman who cant defend herself and hang her head on the castle wall"

Yeh... guess you are disgusting guy...

Users who are viewing this thread