Beatrice - Vol. 1 Ch. 13

Thank you! Well scanlated. Just notice that it has been updated 😀

Nice story to learn and read.

Double-page supporter
Fortunately for now it seems he has not recognized it, it will be that he has seen it only once until now and now that she has cut his hair is different from before.

Well he didn't really notice her when he first saw her, so it's no wonder that he doesn't recognize her. The stable boy is a classic example of someone who suffers inferiority complex.
Thank you for another fast update ❤️🙏

Dex-chan lover
who cares if you cure it, it's still going to get executed. he wasn't allowed to spare it before so why would that change with it being healed? this is so stupid

The end kind of confused me a bit, why would he expect a slave to carry themself like a noble woman?

Dex-chan lover
Really, the second time after the worst reaction to it, and she still pulled it out from her thighs again. Just untie the leg/sleeves of the pants already.

And now when she is a slave he thinks she is unique... I understand that the author is trying to emphasize that the a-hole duke did not truly taking a note of MC when they first met and did not recognize her now, but seriously, what the heck?

@Mogel I think he thought that women were calculating and cunning (like those noble women trying to secure a powerful marriage) but Chloe is earnest and hes surprised she isnt trying something sneaky?

You were literally told several minutes prior by the coachman that brought that she was ORDERED TO DO THIS by the deputy director of the medical department ... Seriously?
Just go ask him if you're that uncertain...

Oh, for fucks sake, can someone slap that dude to make him shut up and stop overacting to everything. HE WAS TOLD WHO SHE WAS AND UNDER WHOM ORDERS SHE WAS ACTING! Jesus Christ. How can a slave act like a spoiled child?

“What a unique slave.....aNd sHe sHaLL bE mY wiFe iN tHe fUturE”

Also, nameless fucking NPC needs to get his mouth fucking sewed shut. Seriously.

I don't understand... She was locked in with the horse for an unspecified amount of time with the herbs in her pants.
She could just go ahead and treat the horse...

The past few chapters were so frustrating😡!

Chloe should have reported to Sir jorge first before doing anything🙃.
Prince & Co should be begging for her help. I don't care if the horse dies lol.
The stable boy is so extra, do they pay him to care about a horse that has been sentenced to death?
Also as other people have said, they should have confirmed her credentials with Sir Jorge!

Dex-chan lover
Ah yes, of course.
You lock the servant who is trying to heal the horse up inside the stable.
M-makes perfect sense 💯💯💯
True paragons of logic I see, Sir Gaylord and Stable Boy ✔✔✔
Aha, hahahahahaha 💢 💢 💢 💢

Me every time an author makes the ML protagonist says that the FL is "isn't like other girls" and therefore implying that makes her better than the others:

chrissy-teigen-golden-globes-2015-ftr.jpg

Dex-chan lover
"what a unique slave girl" i mean yeah she's a SLAVE dude. what's she gonna plan and calculate except how to survive until the next day????? what is up with this dude damn 😑

Users who are viewing this thread