Beatrice - Vol. 1 Ch. 13

So ur telling me he’s never met a decent lady in all his life? Im sure atleast some of them wouldnt be a stuck up chick who falls obsessively in love with him at first sight

okay dropping :D
It's kind of insulting that he's desecrating on all the efforts the high society women put in, their calculations and facade is their only form of power around here. And considering his "not like other girls" attraction, literally any peasant girl could fit into the fmc role.
Beatrice/Chloe so far...seems kinda daft...like I have no clue what's going on in her head. First it's "let's organise herbs because it's bad that they're disorganised never mind I have no rights here and might get caught and lose my life" and next is "this horse that I've met a few moments ago is the most important thing in the world to me and I have to save it" - it's not a crime for a female lead to be naive, but it sticks out from her current dangerous circumstances and difficult backstory like a sore thumb. And I feel it's not being treated as a flaw yet, which it should considering her status as a slave and war prisoner. (though the male lead will probably swoop in and save her if she ever has trouble, so there's that)

Fed-Kun's army
Look. I get it. "Doubtful male lead who tests the female lead's ability" scenes are a staple of the genre. I'm kinda sick of this, "She's a slave, she can't do anything useful!" bullsh#t they keep giving her; I know she's a slave, but she's also unusually talented and no one but the doctor seems to care enough to treat her like a human being. Moreover, how does no one know who she is? Why didn't the doctor tell anybody that he'd sent her? She's a literate slave treating an established family. Isn't that weird enough for EVERYONE to talk about it, including the guy who assigned her?? Also, if she had more herbs in her pants, why NOT just treat the horse then? It's not like she was even looking for credit. Also, I cannot put my finger on precisely why, but I do not like the male lead. Can she fall in love with literally anybody else, please? Many questions, all with probably lackluster answers.

Fed-Kun's army
that ugly stableboy need to be beheaded as well .-.
"dude are you trying to kill everyone?" only the rude one (even if its reasonable) lol

Users who are viewing this thread