Beatrice - Vol. 1 Ch. 31

Calm down guys
“Child” could just be a problem with the lack of a better word in translation.
And this is obviously not a romantic moment cause if you look at that smile of his it’s obviously “dead”. Deader than dead, deaded 💀 💀

Why is he calling her a child? If I remember correctly, Chloe is like 23. That's a grown woman.😐

Dex-chan lover
Chloe is 23, but she's also female while she's been semi posing as male via having short hair. It's still a huge stretch, but one could mistake her for being under 18 due to the male/female size difference?

So everyone's curious about the "child" thing🤔

Welp remember in the previous chapters the archduke mentioning "she's probably 15 at most" so yes, he views bea as someone 'young'

Also, heidi and trigger, when desbcribing her looks, mentions that she look like a 'girl' or a 'boy'. They use a korean word that means a 'young female' or a 'young male'

As well as other characters, like the knight Evan and Chris, and even the tailor in the ch34 views her as a 'child' not a 'woman'.

Welp hope that clarifies things😊

That's smile... doesn't quite fit. Idc... I think I prefer his coldness/killer glare than that smile.
Especially, the word "child" coming out from his mouth...

Child... So is he trying to fake being a lolicon?!?!?!? Also he looks creepy af at the back there so he's doing the lolicon act pretty well....

Aggregator gang
Fack, he's a gay pretending to be a lolicon, together with his cannot-be-more-fake smile, he's totally a creep! Get out from there, Chloe!

I get it, Korean language is a bit different but dangit that child thing sounds so wrong on so many levels. Translators, please think this over...

Users who are viewing this thread