Beatrice - Vol. 1 Ch. 34

Dex-chan lover
LOL Chloe.... Your lie to save yourself got.. Also can't she just say she doesnt want a dress and would like pants because she needs to be mobile considering her current position??
Many thanks

Dex-chan lover
I have not fucking facepalmed this hard in literally years. Why the f was that your answer? You are his maid, everyone in the god damn world knows this outside of the counts staff, so why do such a stupid f lie that will only get MASSIVE issues surging your way later.

I know this is just bullshit trash from the author to force the perception of the king thinking his kid likes boys not girls and that entire shit show that will follow because of it.

I really don’t get people who covered their bullies, particularly for this case.

Double-page supporter
god this fucking comic. enough with the weird homophobic queerbaiting already. it wasnt funny the first time its not funny now.

ik i keep complaining about this despite still reading it but its truly a car crash i cant look away from. every time i think it cant get more grating, it goes beyond my expectations.

HAHHAHAHAHAHHa and so the misconception continues xD

@moderateTrouble I dont really see a problem with it considering its appropriate to the world setting and doesn't seem out of place. I can understand if you dont like how its being used though. Just my thoughts on the matter.

Double-page supporter
I dont really see a problem with it considering its appropriate to the world setting and doesn't seem out of place.
This is using an in-universe explanation to explain an out-of-universe issue(apparently this can be called a thermian argument). The author has full control over their world and what they show of it. The world would not be less consistent/believable if the author removed these elements, so repeatedly showing them serves some other purpose or is entirely unnecessary.

Fed-Kun's army
Bruh this comic is still trash and I am still thoroughly entertained 😂 It's like a guilty pleasure

Aggregator gang
jh0LRfZx

Dex-chan lover
At least she has a ready made excuse for why she claims to be a boy. I wouldn't want to claim to be a female if I was in front of a demented misogynistic domestic abuser. That's just antithetical to my long term survival.

Users who are viewing this thread