Beatrice - Vol. 1 Ch. 38

Double-page supporter
ohh beatrice... every new chapter deals so much psychic damage <3 its like a trainwreck i cant help but watch

Dex-chan lover
"man being a slave is so good, people actually cares about me now" holy shit girl, you have absolutely no dignity do you? you come from the modern world yet you instantly jump into the role of a slave and enjoy it not to mention you falling in love with the psychopath that enslaved you...

Group Leader
@Doomer

"slavery was a choice"- Doormatirce

She's the type of person who is willing to look the other way while the dude is massacring innocents and having his men rape women as long as he shows a shred of decency to her. The worst kind of person. Both of them deserve each. other. Let them live there life and die by the age of 40 since this is bumfuck medieval times

Fed-Kun's army
While I generally like this story if I ignore the reincarnation, yeah I agree with @Doomer reincarnating tropes for female romance MC's are always poorly done because all that convenient knowledge goes out the window so they can be a damsel in distress.

Thank you so much for the update! Please keep up the hard work :)

Dex-chan lover
As a straight male this type of chapter doesn't really appeal to me haha. I'm here gor plot, not "plot". ^^'

where's the plot? not this plot. too much fanservice for this manga meh

Users who are viewing this thread