Beatrice - Vol. 1 Ch. 41

thank you for the update!! stoked to see season 2 :D but dude... isn’t black hair quite rare there 🤔

That girl can be snapped in pieces if he wanted to. Why bother🤣
Thanks for keeping up with dem raws❤❤

Yay, thank you for all your hard work on season 1! I've really enjoyed this comic and am looking forward to more. It's so exciting that her identity is finally out there. I honestly expected Beatrice to be a bit younger!

"with a more beautiful appearance" how much more beautiful can this get?
Anyways, thanks for all the hard work, this was a great read!

Noooo why is he such a snitch and Chloe was just getting used to him and everyone else :cccc

I'm not sure more beautiful is even possible. This comic shines more than my future.

Aggregator gang
Damn she 25 also what the fuck they don't even know she was a slave before she was a princess? Like this is her second time being a slave. SMH so bad at gathering information like you'd think they'd be be all "oh wait why the fuck doesn't she act like a princess then hmmmmmm HMMMMMMMM hMMmMMmMMmmMm HUhhhUHUhuhUHhHH nhmmmm"

damn looks like we got some exciting stuff for season 2! thank you for bringing this to us and scanlating so much. :)

I dunno if I should be jealous for her youthfullness or worry about her body development...

Group Leader
Finally someone put two and two together 🤣Honestly it's weird that they only found out now, but it definitely makes for better drama.

Users who are viewing this thread