Beatrice - Vol. 1 Ch. 7

Supporter
Woot! Major push!

I thought this was going to get a lot darker, nice to see it lightened up a bit.

Dex-chan lover
Damn there's some solid fanservice to balance the whole todoroki style parental clusterfuck.

It's odd to me, that the two implies leads haven't been pushed together yet. Normally it feels like it happens right out the gate but we're 7 chapters in and they seem further than ever.

Dex-chan lover
O3O why they gotta have him shirtless. I don't want to... Urge... Why does he have to be hot. I don't want to like him... I MUST RESIST
Many thanks

Damn boi he thicc. Thank you for the updates! I also when wonder when the mcs will coincide but for now let's see their individual stories!

Fed-Kun's army
*dying
So hooottt damm boii...

So this one have title similar like Lucia - Vivian?

Mother issues strike again. Damn you, moms, for creating dysfunctional men!

@Stissa, well the father doesn't seem to be a peach either, and he's been in the picture all the time and not just his first 13 years, so why put the blame on only the mother? Screwed up and useless the whole family seems.

I like the medslave twist!

Okay, so he’s got a traumatic childhood...? I’m guessing the sh*tty mom (who was prob traumatized herself) & his hot bod are supposed to excuse his cruelty & a**h*lery. 🤦🏻‍♀️

This is getting so old. Listen, doesn’t matter how yummy a ML is drawn — they’ve gotta meet the bare minimum of not being a human rights violator, okay? Like, at least let a dude not condone sexual violence, and not encourage r*pe. Make your love interest be disgusted by the prospect of the men they’re leading forcing themselves on someone, & maybe not use that fear of assault as a tool for submission. That should not be too much to ask! 😫😩😩 This sh** isn’t excusable just bc his parents were horrible human beings!

Gimme an non-conventionally attractive ML who processes childhood trauma & abuse like the rest of us do. Without using it as a Get Out of Jail free card for all manner of heinous acts. You’re an adult now — can’t blame mommy for all your character flaws when you’re worse than her.

edit: didn’t know there was a user named “pe” 😓

Dex-chan lover
@ohkimch I was thinking the same thing. Just because he had a terrible childhood, we’re supposed to feel sorry for him? I don’t think being neglected by your parents gives you an excuse to become a cold blooded murderer.

So far I’m having a really hard time trying to figure out how they’re going to justify Chloe/Beatrice falling in love with him, considering this story started with him slaughtering her sister before her eyes.

The author obviously used a bodybuilder as reference. Does anyone else think that he looks weird instead of hot? No? Just me? Okay...

Then why let her in? 🤔
Couldn't he have rejected her in grounds of "No visitors allowed"?
A rumour is all they need to start something.

@Meri08 , Exactly, obviously that's what she wants to do since she's acting so leisurely even after hearing numerous times that he isn't greeting her.
Having read raws, I dislike her. Shameless and irritating

Double-page supporter
@mukade
I feel you.. He's just too overbearing to be considered.. Uhh.. hot at least for me

Also, it's somehow getting a little tiring to have cold-blooded MCs who have some twisted childhood to turn them into a$sholes, most of the dang time, the only other manhwa I find with a bearable type of MC is Why are you doing this duke?!

Users who are viewing this thread