Beatrice - Vol. 1 Ch. 7

@ohkimch I feel the same too about the archduke. Hes someone thats hard to feel sorry for him at all, his ego and behavior is just loathsome.

Haaaah, I'm still waiting for him to save the cat. I hope Chloe will get higher position after getting out of prison. Gosh, this is full of contradictions!

Group Leader
Oh look. There it is. The tragic backstory. The only bad thing his mother didnt do was not slit his throat when she had the chance. Probably knew he was gonna be a psycho when he grew up

And the FL is probably rbably gonna give him the love his mother r didnt and hell fall in love with her uwu

I dont really understand the hate for the generic male protagonist. When I go into these Chinese and Korean manwha I know I'm getting into something that's generic and over used. It is a shame but as I see it it's mostly just junk food reading to pass time. Also, he's not even one of the most insufferable hatable ones I've seen so I'm not personally bothered. I do think it would be nice to have more variety from artists though :c

@scarlet_summer
I didn't even mention his personality because he's a complete psycho. He's probably the worst male character I've ever seen in my life.

I agree about the cold-blooded MCs. This is probably the most common trope in shoujo and josei and it looks like it's getting even worse lmao. I honestly don't remember ever reading another manga/manhwa/manhua where the male character straight up kills a defenseless person in front of the female lead. Authors must be running out of ideas lol

The only stoic type of MC with a twisted childhood that doesn't bother me is the one from Namida Ame to Serenade because he doesn't treat people like trash.

I'm supposed to empathize with this piece of trash? The male lead is garbage. That princess who spit on him shouldn't have done him the honor of cleaning his face. The art is great but these characters are disgusting.

Dex-chan lover
Gotta say for as generic as this story is that's the first time I've seen a male lead ask his butler to spread rumours that he's gay :')

This Manhwa is fresh. English is on the same timeline as the raw. Well I have to wait some more.😥

Double-page supporter
@mukade

Omy gosh you read Namida Ame too! I love Kawachi Haruka's works T_T
Have you tried her other work Sekine-kun no Koi? The Male lead there has an even more twisted childhood. It's a beautiful story

@scarlet_summer
Yeah, Namida Ame is sooo good! I wish the updates would be quicker :(
Since that's not the case, I kill time with stuff like this manhwa here lmao.

No, I haven't read Sekine-kun no Koi, but I'll definitely do it now! :) Please tell me if you know similar manga to Namida Ame, because I'm really tired of manga with awfully lazy writing.

Group Leader
So much delicious manservice in this chapter. <33

This series is getting way too much shit for being only seven chapters in. Geez guys, would you lighten up? Enjoy the ride a little, dayum.

mrf

I bet she will become a doctor or some sort, if she is going to become a doctor I'm gonna reward myself by buying a chocolate for myself and eat it without sharing it to anyone!

Aggregator gang
lol was the tragic backstory meant to make us empathize with the male lead? He could die the next chapter and I'd be alright with it 😂

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the chapter!
That doctor is an idiot. Granted she did enter and clean without permission earning a couple days in jail, but just hubris to assume she's incompetent just because of being a slave. Chloe told him had worked in a medical lab before and should've examined how and what she did to make an accurate judgement on how well or badly she did rather than blindly assume she screwed up. Especially since did a great job cleaning the room and knowing that the doctors and nurses who are suppose to keep it clean rarely bother doing so.
As for Graham, seems had a lot of disappointments and emotional trauma due to a bad parent as well. Doesn't excuse him for some of the things he's done as Chloe managed to endure and still maintain a positive attitude despite being a slave for twenty years, and an abused princess of the scum Gilbert for two years. Seems to be a lot of foreshadowing of them linking up and her reminding him he's human and has a heart as well.

Dex-chan lover
To bad they wasted all the fanservice of such a garbage lead

I can't help but laugh every time I see him shirtless. It's rather comical than attractive for some reason.

Users who are viewing this thread