Beatrice - Vol. 2 Ch. 43

Fed-Kun's army
Ah yes, the ol’ “oops someone else started translating our project because we took too long now we gotta update”.

akihiko-ive-been-waiting-for-this.png

Thank you Empire scans!

@Axkmint They were waiting on QC to finish the chapter (on discord) and need people to join since most their staff are on hiatus, if you didn't notice their ending page. That's why it's been slow to come out.

Oh so after abandoning this series now that two other people picked it up, now you go back to translating? Way to he pathetic. And don't give me the bullshit that you didn't drop it, you got out one chapter in 5 months. One. Maybe life got the better of you, that happens, but the fact remains that you very much abandoned this.

Thanks For Your Hard Work!!! ♡♡♡ Can't Wait For More!!! ♡♡♡ And Stay Safe!!!!

Group Leader
@MadameVelocirapto Those 5 months you are talking about are when the manhwa was on haitus, please inform yourslef before accusing anyone.

@madamevelociraptor Uh their last update from this was ONE month, not five. And if you had been following their discord, they have been working on it, just most their staff are on hiatus and no one was joining.

And as @empressjim said, those 5 months were from the time the manhwa was on hiatus.

Sheesh we're getting good quality scanlations, do you really want them to drop this?

If anyone wants faster releases, try to get them help recruiting, they need people, like it says on the ending page. On discord they literally had the chapter done, just had been waiting on QC.

Just to clarify something! We did never drop this serie, 👁️👄👁️ guys!( We never said we drop it! How did u guys come with this conclusion! also a series is considered drop when the last update is more than 6 month)

We were just late because all our QC r not available due to real stuff matter.
We work so hard to bring u best quality chapter 🙂 good quality = more time.

We make sure to give u chapters with good translation, no watermark, we even cl/rd the sfx.
If u can't wait and want only read asap u can go read those translation with google tl and watermark.
Have a great day 😊

No hate to the other well-meaning translators, but thank goodness Empire is back! 😭 I'm just thankful you didn't drop this in light of the circumstances.

man i thought yall on hiatusss lol but I’m glad and thankful for this release!!

He looks soo carefree there!! 😭❤❤❤❤

Thanks for updating despite being on hiatus 😭❤

Bruh the type setting on this is so cleeean! Loved the "groggy" and "bow/sleep" fonts 😭

Ngl I'll always read the fast releases because curiosity gets the better of me (I even go to raws and spoil myself) but your work is always much appreciated by us all

Users who are viewing this thread