Beatrice - Vol. 2 Ch. 45

Dex-chan lover
Hmph, this is very much reminding me of the late Roman Republic with how being gay was an aspect of either patrician or otherwise wealthy status. Well, I guess if commoners require numerous fit children in order to replace population lost by disease, lack of food, accidents, etc, I can see how that would work.

Thank you for the translation.

All of this is so pleasant to the eye. Thanks a lot for enabaling us to enjoy the story. Please take your time though. It's not OK to exhaust yourself for the happiness of others. There'll always be countless things to do and counless great works even. These things need time and rather than exhausting the teams I'd rather see all of us learn to wait and to learn to enjoy every bit of it slowly and in good quality. <3

In panel 9, Evan looks like the elegant type of girl. Maybe it's the angle but he looks like a girl with a flat chest kinda? Lol, just found that funny.

Double-page supporter
Thanks for taking the time to put out this quality chapter Empire scans team!

I'm just glad the two's relationship is progressing

Thanks for the quality chapter!

Generally I dislike the stories where the MC emotionally "rescues" the ML (thaw his frozen heart and all that), but I definitely enjoy this one. Looking forward to them getting together.

Thank you for this high quality translation!!😄😃
I really hope they can get together soon!! Chloe is super cute!!😆❤️❤️

Users who are viewing this thread