Beatrice - Vol. 2 Ch. 49

Holy cow, people were being awful to you about your translations?! I had quickly read your message the first time so I saw that you guys had low staff and had lost interest in this series. I am so so so sorry about that. I really adored your updates and I am sending everyone on The Empire Scans love and positive energy 🙏💗💗💗 you all have done stellar work and I am very appreciative for everything you have done so far💗💗💗💗💗

Also thank you for standing up for MTL and clarifying that

@Doomer, @Waffley, it's in chapters 43&44, they get lost in the woods and decide to sleep on the ground, but he actually knows where they are. As soon as she falls asleep he lifts her up and starts walking towards the camp, and the next scene is when she wakes up in his bed (alone 😏).

Dex-chan lover
The archduke:

Pp5MQ6g.gif

thank you so much empire scans for the amazing translations and i’m really sorry to hear about the toxic readers <\3 i guess i’ll have to start reading the mtls but good luck on your next project!!

thank you empire scans 🤧yall are the best bc of your high-quality translations and all the hard work you put in. thanks for letting me discover this amazing manhwa

Dex-chan lover
Another case of the readers being jerk.
Dammit, why you ungrateful readers couldn't even shut your crap.

I'm still waiting another of your works.
Please keep your head high!

hngggrhh empire scans team, you’ve given it 100% in terms of quality and translation so I thank you for your effort in scanlating this work from the start. I fell in love with this series ever since you’ve posted it on the server. I can never thank you enough.

these fckn toxic know-it-all readers r so annoying lmao,, they ruin everything 🥲

This is just sad. I wasn't even aware there was a problem with the other toxic readers. I feel bad. Thank you for the time you put in translating and cleaning this wonderful webtoon for us. Much appreciated too. Shame on those toxic readers. Really. Hmph.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks so much for all your hard work on this series!! I’m so sorry that there were readers messing with you guys
Really appreciate all the work you’ve done!

thank you for this amazing work and i'm so sorry that there were readers out there that was giving your group a hard time.

Aggregator gang
Thank you so much for the translations! I'm really sad that some readers had the nerve to be mean when they're reading FOR FREE.

Good luck to you guys and I hope we'll hear from you soon

Group Leader
Thank you so much Empire Scans for all your work on this series, no small matter in terms of time and dedication to release on all those chapters with that amount of care. 😘

Group Leader
Also, sorry to hear about the toxic reader issue and disrespect, I really hope it won't affect your enthusiasm for working on other series and the scene in general :(

Thanks for the scans! Toxicity is everywhere so i hope they dont stop you guys from doing these. Many are very very greatful to your scans, atleast i'm one of them owo)/

Stay safe and thanks for ALL of your scans!

Users who are viewing this thread